Norwich Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about that winger, if he destroys us like last time we wont survive.

That means if we do play the Hungarian he will be made to defend all game again, we will ruin the kid.

Flight of fantasy all ways seems to stir the luck in our favour.

Zsolt and Bori bag a brace each in a rousing 4-2 win. Such an outpouring of Hungarian emotion not seen since Budapest 1956.

Talk after the game is play-offs once again, and to celebrate Zsolt gets his mullet trimmed.

Walkers pitch to feature in new Gary Lineker falling in the mud, potato advert.

this is from a norwich website;

City chief Glenn Roeder this morning tried to resist rising to any bait that Foxes' boss Ian Holloway might offer ahead of tomorrow's trip to the Walkers Stadium after the latter accused his Norwich counterpart of being "bang out of order" in the midst of last month's 0-0 draw at Carrow Road.

An always tetchy game exploded into life just before the interval as City midfielder Darel Russell leaped at a loose ball deep inside the Leicester City six-yard box and caught keeper Ben Alnwick.

the last thing ollie needs is another distraction from football. the article goes non too and its probably the most biast piece of journalism ever! ( towards norwich of course )

Last edited:
The amount of news coverage that bloody delia smith has had this morning, I hope that we absolutely demolish them... we wont, but I hope we do!

Poor Delia will have enough roasted carrots to last a life-time!

Where has Weso disappeared to?

Well it's times like this that we need to pull on all our resources to grind out three points so, after some stunning form last season, I'll start the pre-match thread.

I remind you all that my record last year was pre-match threads started: 4, wins: 3, draws: 1.

Come on Leicester - please just fecking win this match and then go on to pull clear of the rabble at the bottom.

Joe_Fox

I thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673