Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
'You are the Ref' from Roy of the Rovers circa 1973

Either that or the 'Daily Mail guide to penalties', or wikipedia

Bless

Brilliant.

as wiki sources are being referenced, this should help you remove the sand Rich...

Perhaps you should rise above it and ignore. Your obviously feeling touchy today but you will feel a lot better when you beat Burnley.
Sent from a bin dipping, fester supporter.
Nope am fine, games just a memory now and confined to history. just think its sad

You sound as though you have extensive knowledge of that site

It comes up as a related search for 'how to moan about penalties' and 'how to cope with your team having a few injuries'

I see Pearson is deliberating whether to appeal Konchesky's ban or not. Here's hoping the FA decide the appeal is frivolous and increase the ban.

I see Pearson is deliberating whether to appeal Konchesky's ban or not. Here's hoping the FA decide the appeal is frivolous and increase the ban.

Too right - it's a real opportunity to give some serious game time to our collection of very experienced and dynamic back-up left backs

Oh, hold on a minute....

Last edited:
It comes up as a related search for 'how to moan about penalties' and 'how to cope with your team having a few injuries'

Moussi
Lansbury
Blackstock
Vaughn
Cohen
Lichaj
Wilson
Hobbs

Just a few.

Just watched that Billy Davies interview and it was almost as good as Rich's half-day, and still counting, meltdown.

'If Leicester only had 4 players we might have had a chance'

'I was forced to sign a bunch of cripples and I am too poor a manager to look at previous injury records'

'Leicester missed their penalty, it's not fair and they should take it again'

They were the pick for me anyway!

Too right - it's a real opportunity to give some serious game time to our collection of very experienced and dynamic back-up left backs

Oh, hold on a minute....

Rather play Schlupp...started the season there.

If Konch is first choice next year we will get absolutely dicked on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669