Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty it would have been to our advantage for Morgan to have been sent off. After all we won 1-0 with ten men. With nine we would have been lethal.

Saw the goals on late EM news last night.
Our first, thank you, that was a gimme.
Their first, despite what many have said that was a very good header
Their second, what the deck was Wes doing? Just plain stupid.
Our second, feck knows, vt was like someone's camera phone.

2-2, down to 10 men for large part of the game when behind as well. I'll take that.
Whether Forest think we deserved it or not, that's how it is.
Boot was on the other foot at our place.

Unbeaten run continues, points gap to 3rd increases.
Looking better and better.

it's all set up for Forest to beat Derby and help clinch promotion for us

:)

Love it, just love it when they can't handle it.

Couldn't beat 10 men, lucky in the game at our place, not in the auto spots, worst Championship side in the East Midlands.

So then it comes down to the referee's interpretation of whether it was denying an obvious goalscoring opinion. Was the player sent off?

And that dear chum, is where the problem is, in the referees opinion:
Morgan didnt deny a goal scoring chance
Drinkwater didnt suddenly lose the stength in his legs when Paterson went near him.

Ho hum, can't change whats happened so onwards and upwards as they say.

Love it, just love it when they can't handle it.

Steady now, Lako - it's just Rich that can't handle it. I'm sure the rest are fine about it.

Just noticed the referee signalled to Cox that Morgan had tugged on Mackie. This certainly wasn't the case.

Steady now, Lako - it's just Rich that can't handle it. I'm sure the rest are fine about it.

There is a friend of a friend on Facebook who is acting like a right cock spaniel about it.

Funny to watch.

And that dear chum, is where the problem is, in the referees opinion:
Morgan didnt deny a goal scoring chance
Drinkwater didnt suddenly lose the stength in his legs when Paterson went near him.

Ho hum, can't change whats happened so onwards and upwards as they say.

Exactly. I'm glad you've realised it. What you think of any of these incidents is (in the context of the game), irrelevant. No offence like, what any of us think is irrelevant in that way.

I'm still intrigued, where did you copy your info from earlier that mentioned "last man".

Well done Leicester a deserved point. Although I would of liked us to have won preferably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still intrigued, where did you copy your info from earlier that mentioned "last man".

'You are the Ref' from Roy of the Rovers circa 1973

Either that or the 'Daily Mail guide to penalties', or wikipedia

Bless

Good job they don't care about us otherwise they'd be pretty pissed blowing a gift of a lead against only 10 men.

Oh, hang on a minute........

Good job they don't care about us otherwise they'd be pretty pissed blowing a gift of a lead against only 10 men.

Oh, hang on a minute........

My Facebook suggests a very large amount of people forgot that they don't care.

It's bloody funny

There is a friend of a friend on Facebook who is acting like a right cock spaniel about it.

Funny to watch.

Occasionally I wish I had F!"£$t fans for friends. This is one of those occasions.

Exactly. I'm glad you've realised it. What you think of any of these incidents is (in the context of the game), irrelevant. No offence like, what any of us think is irrelevant in that way.

PC slow at work, so went for the fastest link which was wiki, doesnt make it any less kosher in this case though

Occasionally I wish I had F!"£$t fans for friends. This is one of those occasions.

The saddest people on the planet are those that feel they cannot even write a teams name down properly F!"£$t - indeed !!! That kind of puts you on the same level as the Notts fans who call us the F word.

Leicester City - easy innit

The saddest people on the planet are those that feel they cannot even write a teams name down properly F!"£$t - indeed !!! That kind of puts you on the same level as the Notts fans who call us the F word.

Leicester City - easy innit

Perhaps you should rise above it and ignore. Your obviously feeling touchy today but you will feel a lot better when you beat Burnley.
Sent from a bin dipping, fester supporter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670