Nottingham Forest Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think we should avoid using Loanees where possible from now on, give the permanent players a chance to earn a place next year.

Why allow them the remaining four games when they've shown previously they don't deserve a place next year? Very odd.

I Think we should avoid using Loanees where possible from now on, give the permanent players a chance to earn a place next year.

GK: Weale
LB: Berner
CB: Bamba
CB: Tunchev
RB: Lamey (Vitor if there is chance of him being here next year)
DM: Abi
CM: Wellens
CM: King
LF: Dyer
RF: Gallagher
CF: Vassel

SUBS:
Ricardo
Mee
Oakley
Teixeira
Howard
Waghorn
Vitor/Lamey

A Decent(ish) team in my opinion,

So drop some of our best players for the biggest away game on most peoples calenders even though we still have a slight chance of making the playoffs.

:038::038::038:

a win Friday will put pressure on Leeds who kick of later

The Yak missed several chances v Reading, but he scored a hat trick against Middlesborough. the fact that he gets into heading and shooting positions in the box more often than our other strikers is why he needs to stay in the team. Vassell, Howard and Gallagher will not get into better positions to score than Yak.
Bruma and VA can jog on. Vitor, Bamba, Mee, Naughton in defence for me.
Abe, Wellens, King
Kamara, Yak, Gallagher.

he may be getting into position but not putting chances away , he is very parr for what he could be , he is lazy and seems un interested , we need 100% passion especially at this stage ,

Weale

Naughton
Vitor
Mee
Van Aanholt

Oakley
Abe
King

Kamara
Yakubu
Dyer

Although, I kinda think we need to play a different system.... but I don't know what..

Sven's likely to stick with Bruma too I'd guess... and despite not being in the squad against Reading, I think Mee is the more likely to replace Bamba than Vitor for some reason.

he may be getting into position but not putting chances away , he is very parr for what he could be , he is lazy and seems un interested , we need 100% passion especially at this stage ,
Yes, clearly Waghorn and Howard are better than Yakubu. Waghorn because he runs about like a headless chicken and gives away hundreds of free kicks and Howard because he shouts at refs and gives away thousands of free kicks. Much more useful than having a prolific goalscorer in the side, obviously.

Ffs get a f***ing grip. Watch a few games and then comment.

i think sven will play:

Ricardo

PVA
Bruma
Mee
Naughton (Loaned defence)

Gallagher
King
Wellens
Vassel

Yak
Kamara

still a good side but not the better i dont think

I certainly don't think he will as we are playing 6 out of the 5 loanees that we're allowed*

(And you haven't even named the subs yet)

*Not including Vitor but he's not included in the starting 11

Last edited:
Let me think - Who would I want at RB rather than Lamey?

1. SGE
2. Any other player regardless of natural position
3. Nobby Solano
4. The program lady with the funny hat, who some people shout "NODDY!" at.
4. Bernie

Bernie it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00