Nottingham Forest Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad cancelled our Sky subscription, and it's due to go off sometime this week. I'm praying it lasts until Friday for this, but don't think it will :( Gutted.

We'd better bloody beat them. Our season is over really, but if we're not getting to the playoffs we'd better at least stop Forest getting there.

weale
naughton, bamba, vitor, mee
abe
wellens king gallagher
kamara, vassell

2-1 leicester... vassell and kamara with the goals just before and just after half time.

Hope you're going to wave at me and wish me happy birthday ( 2-0 to the good guys )
:063:

I Think we should avoid using Loanees where possible from now on, give the permanent players a chance to earn a place next year.

GK: Weale
LB: Berner
CB: Bamba
CB: Tunchev
RB: Lamey (Vitor if there is chance of him being here next year)
DM: Abi
CM: Wellens
CM: King
LF: Dyer
RF: Gallagher
CF: Vassel

SUBS:
Ricardo
Mee
Oakley
Teixeira
Howard
Waghorn
Vitor/Lamey

A Decent(ish) team in my opinion,

Dear, God! No! That doesn't look far off the team that saw us bottom of the league earlier in the season.

I Think we should avoid using Loanees where possible from now on, give the permanent players a chance to earn a place next year.

SUBS:
Ricardo
Mee
Oakley
Teixeira
Howard
Waghorn
Vitor/Lamey

A Decent(ish) team in my opinion,

Apart from the fact that Tunchev is a long way from a starting place in the first team and Waghorn's out for the rest of the season.

As for Vitor being here next season, I would think it unlikely he would want to be here next season given the way he gets dropped after putting in top notch performances. (Benfica have already made it clear that he won't be available next year).

Apart from the fact that Tunchev is a long way from a starting place in the first team and Waghorn's out for the rest of the season.

As for Vitor being here next season, I would think it unlikely he would want to be here next season given the way he gets dropped after putting in top notch performances. (Benfica have already made it clear that he won't be available next year).

Forgot about Waggy. I don't expect Tuchev would complete 90 minutes, but if there is any consideration of him staying, Sven will need to see him in action.

As for Vitor, Sven has said similar about Hobbs....

Last edited:
The Yak missed several chances v Reading, but he scored a hat trick against Middlesborough. the fact that he gets into heading and shooting positions in the box more often than our other strikers is why he needs to stay in the team. Vassell, Howard and Gallagher will not get into better positions to score than Yak.
Bruma and VA can jog on. Vitor, Bamba, Mee, Naughton in defence for me.
Abe, Wellens, King
Kamara, Yak, Gallagher.

The Yak missed several chances v Reading, but he scored a hat trick against Middlesborough. the fact that he gets into heading and shooting positions in the box more often than our other strikers is why he needs to stay in the team. Vassell, Howard and Gallagher will not get into better positions to score than Yak.
Bruma and VA can jog on. Vitor, Bamba, Mee, Naughton in defence for me.
Abe, Wellens, King
Kamara, Yak, Gallagher.

Bamba is out for a couple of weeks

Weasel

Naughty
Mee ears are alight
Vitor
Van Man

Abi Tittmus
Oaks
Wellard
King
Gallywallydoodar

Yak

Ricardo

Berner
Mee
Vitor
Naughton

Dyer
Wellens
Abe
Gallagher

Yakubu
Kamara

thats on paper is quality for this league. on the pitch it depends on if they can be arsed or not. i think sven will play:

Ricardo

PVA
Bruma
Mee
Naughton (Loaned defence)

Gallagher
King
Wellens
Vassel

Yak
Kamara

still a good side but not the better i dont think

SUBS:
Ricardo
Mee
Oakley
Teixeira
Howard