Nottingham Forest Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going, because I dont want any of my money going to that pisspot of a club! £32!

I would rather my money go into Donny coffers.

I noticed they are giving away free tickets to Donny fans for Friday's home game v Palace. If I were a Palace fan I'd be pissed off, but it's that stupid 'local promotion' innit.

Shame they couldn't do it for our match like they wanted to!:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I am not going, because I dont want any of my money going to that pisspot of a club! £32!

I would rather my money go into Donny coffers.

Donny were originally charging £28/£22/£18 but it got changed the other day to £15 for everyone except for the under 16's and below who only have to pay £1. This was much to my son's delight who had emailed Donny ticket office the day before it changed complaining about the high charge for under 18's. He's now taking the credit for the price reduction!!:icon_bigg

So just throw in the towel then eh, because shocks never happen?
If my suggested line up won all the remaining games, would that be enough of a shock for you?
You obviously have a very low opinion of yourself.
I recognise that my opinion on professional football matters, is based on a relatively short life spent watching from the sidelines, completely unaware of anything that happens off the pitch, and what it's actually like to be involved in it. And as such is only fit for an open discussion forum, is completely redundant, And unlikely to be taken seriously by anybody apart from by people with egos big enough to think their equally worthless opinions are better, and aren't happy unless everyone agrees with them.

He tends to favour the home teams, so you have nothing to worry about.

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but historically he has always shit on Forest so I am less than impressed with his appointment

Donny were originally charging £28/£22/£18 but it got changed the other day to £15 for everyone except for the under 16's and below who only have to pay £1. This was much to my son's delight who had emailed Donny ticket office the day before it changed complaining about the high charge for under 18's. He's now taking the credit for the price reduction!!:icon_bigg

Thats a fair price for a Championship game IMO.

This would still be too much for a forest game though.

LEICESTER to win 3 - 1 and a very unusual sven refuses to shake billy davies hand, arguments start, the stewards seperating the 2 manager, sven doing double middle fingers at davies and there fans. mike stowell slips over some how. sven to find an ash tray from somewhere and throw it at the fans??

Had a go on that bbc prediction thing, as I was trying to non bias I had us sneaking into the play offs on goal difference, the important thing is to win, even if it means playing badly I dont care. There will be some shocks in these final few rounds thats for sure, some one will bottle it probably leeds!
Why does Sven persist with bruma? must be in his loan deal. I still think 5th and 6th are up for grabs, us and hull will sneak it.

Had a go on that bbc prediction thing, as I was trying to non bias I had us sneaking into the play offs on goal difference, the important thing is to win, even if it means playing badly I dont care. There will be some shocks in these final few rounds thats for sure, some one will bottle it probably leeds!
Why does Sven persist with bruma? must be in his loan deal. I still think 5th and 6th are up for grabs, us and hull will sneak it.

welcome:038:

hope you are right

Last edited:
I reckon we'll nick a win. Occasionally I get a feeling that City will perform on the eve of a game and I have one.

Forest are suffocated by knowing one good result we see them 6th, we've got nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669