Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

can anyone paste the twats head onto something more realistic like Hitler!

Looks like the poor mites are heading out of the play offs soon. Timberrrrrrrrrr

Where is Rich these days? I want an update on the latest injury - Reid injured his hamstring today apparently!!!

Brighton just hitting form at the right time. I think Forest are in danger of not even finishing in the play-offs. Again.

Brighton just hitting form at the right time. I think Forest are in danger of not even finishing in the play-offs. Again.
I'd be gutted if they didn't make it. A club with that history shouldn't be outside the top flight.

I'd be gutted if they didn't make it. A club with that history shouldn't be outside the top flight.

Didn't they win one of the big competitions once?

Surely not more than once?

It's in the record books somewhere; no living person will remember it. And I did hear it said that they beat Luton Town at some time too.

Silly Billy has his hearing for improper conduct delayed for personal reasons! Allowing him to be on the bench against the sheep.

Silly Billy has his hearing for improper conduct delayed for personal reasons! Allowing him to be on the bench against the sheep.

Hopefully he gets himself into trouble again.

Where is Rich these days? I want an update on the latest injury - Reid injured his hamstring today apparently!!!
He is away in sunny Barbados.

Mock all you like at our injury list, you know your lot couldn't stand it either....

Mock all you like at our injury list, you know your lot couldn't stand it either....
Your right, we'd be screwed with an injury list like that. Enjoy Barbados and I hope you catch the game tomorrow! I think you'll get a draw to save the poisoned dwarf for a little longer.

Not sure what the time difference is over there, but I wouldn't bother checking the football results in a few hours...

Mock all you like....

Okay

Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha