Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

****ing excellent,

Forest are a laughing stock even when punching above their weight in the table placings.

Billy for a knighthood?

Anyone see BD on Late Kick Off last night? It was a masterclass for any psychiatrist watching. He's either seriously mentally unstable or has an extremely small penis.

Anyone see BD on Late Kick Off last night? It was a masterclass for any psychiatrist watching. He's either seriously mentally unstable or has an extremely small penis.

I didn't see it. Having lived in Scotland I can see many similarities between him and many folk I met up there. Many people feel like they're always the underdog and have to be seen as the victim. It's probably down to not being independent and being told what to do for so long, but it is a common Scottish problem.

Yes. I saw it. You forgot the third and most likely option ... he's a twat.

dc900731-3f58-49d6-b3c3-3757263cc116.png

Davies Sprout and Davies Nowt - but where's Davies No Doubt ? That did make me laugh out loud, or LOL, as them there youthsters have it

Davies Sprout and Davies Nowt - but where's Davies No Doubt ? That did make me laugh out loud, or LOL, as them there youthsters have it

The devout one is pretty good too!

DaviesDevout-1.jpg

BiX7XihCAAA3DFN.jpg

I've just laughed for 10 minutes solid looking at that thread :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410