Oh no - not the Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason for me posting but I just wanted to be the 100th person to post on this topic :wink:

I'm quite amazed that I got there 1st to put the 100th post in its such an honour I mean I'm sure there is many other sad peopke like me that care about what number post they put in. You know what I think that possibly is my best post I have put on this forum seeing as it actually means something whereas I'm sure you'll agree I do put many a pointless post in.

Such as this one. :wink:

Sam said:
I'm quite amazed that I got there 1st to put the 100th post in its such an honour I mean I'm sure there is many other sad peopke like me that care about what number post they put in. You know what I think that possibly is my best post I have put on this forum seeing as it actually means something whereas I'm sure you'll agree I do put many a pointless post in.

Such as this one. :wink:

We all do that Sam. And I suppose this qualifies as well. However it's still better than moronic abuse

No I'm not that sad if you hadn't noticed next to each topic it has the number of posts next to it at the moment it's 104

But counting that message and this one it is now 106

Dont post that often as you can see, but here is my view.

I support Leicester City & have done since 79, been through the highs (not many) and the lows, i would watch city play on aylestone park if thats where they played.

As for the ground share, i am quite open minded at this moment, i can see it as a positive move towards extra financial security, as long as the re-branding exercise was tasteful and benefitted both sports.

What would the hard core fans have said if when we went into administration we had an option of playing at welford road to survive would we accept it?

what would happen if the owners of the stadium decided to get a better deal elsewhere and gave us notice & we had to structure a deal to share with someone to afford it, would you accept it?

Different spin same result, at least the club are being more proactive to ensure long term survival.

Its about Leicester City Football Club, the club does things we dont like, dont understand, dont know about, but we, (our children & childrens children hopefully) will still be there when the current directors have gone, so lets support them whilst they are here & get city back enjoying some highs again.

Lets be rational and wait until we have heard the full proposal in detail and listened to the open forum, then lets decide

FOXES NEVER QUIT

Leigh J1

bluefrizby said:
Dont post that often as you can see, but here is my view.

I support Leicester City & have done since 79, been through the highs (not many) and the lows, i would watch city play on aylestone park if thats where they played.

As for the ground share, i am quite open minded at this moment, i can see it as a positive move towards extra financial security, as long as the re-branding exercise was tasteful and benefitted both sports.

What would the hard core fans have said if when we went into administration we had an option of playing at welford road to survive would we accept it?

what would happen if the owners of the stadium decided to get a better deal elsewhere and gave us notice & we had to structure a deal to share with someone to afford it, would you accept it?

Different spin same result, at least the club are being more proactive to ensure long term survival.

Its about Leicester City Football Club, the club does things we dont like, dont understand, dont know about, but we, (our children & childrens children hopefully) will still be there when the current directors have gone, so lets support them whilst they are here & get city back enjoying some highs again.

Lets be rational and wait until we have heard the full proposal in detail and listened to the open forum, then lets decide

FOXES NEVER QUIT

Leigh J1

I can see why you don't post here too often....... far too sensible for this forum.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690