Oi, You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is more with the moronic twats wh sit on the back bumper of us when the stepdaughter is driving going at an acceptable speed and a speed she is comfortable at.These twats will cause accidents by making people,who don't have their confidence,go faster than they are comfortable with.She doesn't go slow but its a Speed Limit,that doesn't mean everybody has to drive at that Limit.

Last edited:
Fine, so wait until you're an experienced driver with real experiences before you start judging those with twenty years on you FFS.

I am a 19 year old driver - the Pigs and other drivers look for mistakes off me. All I can do is keep my head down - I don't want a bump in risking of raising my insurance, I am not going to pull of any risk moves. So I just keep myself safe and out of the way. If this means spending a hour behind some big vehicle, then so let it be. Although I do believe the motorways as Melton is concerned has it's own set of rules. I am like a fecking robot driving on a motorway - you won't get a word of me, I am concentrating so hard.

I am a 19 year old driver - the Pigs and other drivers look for mistakes off me. All I can do is keep my head down - I don't want a bump in risking of raising my insurance, I am not going to pull of any risk moves. So I just keep myself safe and out of the way. If this means spending a hour behind some big vehicle, then so let it be. Although I do believe the motorways as Melton is concerned has it's own set of rules. I am like a fecking robot driving on a motorway - you won't get a word of me, I am concentrating so hard.

You lack self confidence and are nervous Hazz,that to many is a crime.Compassion is a word which is foreign to them and they have always been full of confidence and perfect at everything

Last edited:

The motorway is full of wankers

My problem is more with the moronic twats whp sit on the back bumper of us when the stepdaughter is driving going at an acceptable spped and a speed she is comfortable at.These twats will cause accidents by making people,who don't have their confidence,go faster than they are comfortablwe with.She doesn't go slow but its a Speed Limit,that doesn't mean everybody has to drive at that Limit

Aye I am there with you. Another part which angers means is when two lanes become one. Ok, if the first driver on right wants to go in front no prob but the twat following up decides that they want to go in front of me and decide to speed past with little space and me have to go on the brakes.

Aye I am there with you. Another part which angers means is when two lanes become one. Ok, if the first driver on right wants to go in front no prob but the twat following up decides that they want to go in front of me and decide to speed past with little space and me have to go on the brakes.

But they are right because they have been driving longer than you

You lack self confidence and are nervous Hazz,that to many is a crime.Compassion is a word which is foreign to them and they have always been full of confidence and perfect at everything

I wouldn't say I am nervous or suffer from a lack of self-confidence. I fear the fall-out and the finger pointing which goes on in driving. Esp.where it concerns the insurance companies etc and the Press are no better (they choose to highlight the young nutters). My insurance as a whole takes something like 9.5% of my salary and mines cheap, if went elsewhere on a quote or suffered a claim etc against me, it would go up into the regions of 15% of my annual salary.

Last edited:
You mean the aggression ?

Aye, you are not wrong there. Someone could make a simple, simple mistake yet drivers decided to give them abuse and a large sounding of the horn. It's a mistake, a small mistake.

How many times do you see drivers get out of their cars after an accident and it's all first pumping.

Tbh, I think may this feeling in me harks back to when my Dad made a mistake on the way to City once, ended up in a crash and the car went into my side. I came off worse and if the situation had been any quicker, I'd of been injured. It was a honest mistake by my Dad, the cars were parked on the corners near by Narborough Rd, so my Dad had to come out a bit at a crossroads to see with a restricted view, he gambled and it went wrong. Car was a write-off, I went school telling everyone I could of been hostipalised and no fecker would believe me and then some lad seen the wreckage.

Whilst driving down to Lutterworth on the M1 recently i was casually overtaking some traffic in the fast lane. Suddenly i looked in my mirror to see a 4x4 gaining rapidly on me. Before i knew it the 4x4 was flashing his lights at me, beeping his hooter constantly and almost nudging my bumper. Wtf was that all about:102: if he had given me a few more seconds i would have happily moved over after overtaking to let him through. All he succeded in doing was to make my feckin blood boil, and so consequently i dropped my speed to the same as vehicle i was overtaking. The 4x4 driver by this time was going absolutely demented. I continued to form a rolling road block for about a mile when eventually i moved accross with the exit road looming. The 4x4 driver looked at me with a distorted and angry face and jestered to me to pull over. What an absolute twat, if i had my way i would ban people like that for life.

How many times do you see drivers get out of their cars after an accident and it's all first pumping.
None personally and I do nigh on 50,000 miles per year, and TBH, I am half expecting for you to say you haven't either.

Its notso much them getting out their cars has the single and gestures they give when they get passed.Like I said its not as if you are going slow but unless you are doing bang on the Speed limit you are a wanker and shouldn't be on the road in these peoples opinion.Sad feckers:102:

I could be doing 29.5mph on a 30 mph but the **** still behind me feels the need to overtake.

I was doing 50 in a 40 yesterday (I know I shouldnt but it was a straight road with no cars, and it was11.30pm :icon_redf) and still had some **** overtaking me.

Its notso much them getting out their cars has the single and gestures they give when they get passed.Like I said its not as if you are going slow but unless you are doing bang on the Speed limit you are a wanker and shouldn't be on the road in these peoples opinion.Sad feckers:102:
There will always be wankers on the roads, and they will always covers all types of driver stereotypes.

For me, it's the arrogant ones who fail to even acknowledge that other road users are present.

In the last three or four weeks I have driven my car, a Vauxhall Combo, A Transit and an Extra Long Wheelbase Sprinter. Each time I alter my driving style. If I'm in a slow vehicle I will concentrate on my mirrors to avoid causing a road block, if I'm in a faster vehicle I expect the same cooperation.

If the bloke in front of me is doing sixty, I will not complain, if he's doing under 40, I will.

And I would never overtake someone who is doing (or going over) the speed limit.

None personally and I do nigh on 50,000 miles per year, and TBH, I am half expecting for you to say you haven't either.

I saw i today and have seen it quite a few times before. Road rage in this country is on the increase IMO. Perhaps if labour could find a way of taxing it, it would reduce?

Probably as many as are caused by wankers driving too fast or overtaking when they shouldn't be.:102:
Hence my dig at "Saxo-man" in the "People who piss you off thread".

I am a fairly new driver. I can't believe the number of cnuts on the road.
Give it a few more weeks, and nothing will surprise you.

National speed limits are set for a reason, and that is because it is considered safe to drive at them speeds.

If I can't drive at them speeds because some doddery old **** in a tweed jacket with arm patches a pipe and a Volvo has written his own set of rules that dictate that I drive significantly slower, then I will have something to say about it.
Exactly. It's nothing to do with wanting to rush, or break speed limits, or drive in a reckless and selfish manner that endangers other road users, having read the rest of this thread.

I don't want to.

I want to drive at the legal speed limit, assuming that the conditions mean that it is safe to do so. My journey time to work can be increased significantly by one person who is happy to pootle along at 35mph on a road that is safe to drive at almost twice the speed in conditions that don't prevent that from happening. The road I use is not always safe to overtake on, leaving you stuck for miles. As for leaving earlier, I do this, and end up being at work 20 minutes early some days, because the slow, doddery drivers are not out. Is it any wonder why people get frustrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46