Oi, You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so where are the two SPEED CAMS :102:
Where the road runs past the prison. Both cameras are in the middle, one is watching Welford Road, the other is watching Aylestone Road.

Last edited:
No there isn't.

Ok, there are two cameras, they are both sitautated in the middle between the two roads, one is to catch those blind speeding twits one side of the road, and the other is to catch those blind speeding twits on the other side of the road. :bang:

Ok, there are two cameras, they are both sitautated in the middle between the two roads, one is to catch those blind speeding twits one side of the road, and the other is to catch those blind speeding twits on the other side of the road. :bang:
Don't lose your temper. Being wrong isn't always a bad thing.

And you don't need to use "other" more than once or "Side" even at all.

e.g., One is for one road, one is for the other.

I don't feel the need to rush around, I do however object to be stuck behind people who are happy to dawdle along, whether they be in a car, on foot or whatever. There is a difference.

It maybe different round here,people tend to take their time and look at the scenery.You Townies always have something important to do and somewhere urgent to get to.Keeping up with the Racing Rats you do your best to win

Last edited:
To get to the match tomorrow I'm driving across country to Skipton and getting the train from there, far easier than the car park full of wankers that's the M6.

It was a crap decision to go to the match. But a great decision to go by train.

The M6 was closed southbound in Cheshire between 10AM and 2PM, because one of the wankers driving north 'lost control' of his car, went through the barrier and hit some cars going the other way.
Every time I make a long journey on the M6 there's some kind of disruption .

It was a crap decision to go to the match. But a great decision to go by train.

The M6 was closed southbound in Cheshire between 10AM and 2PM, because one of the wankers driving north 'lost control' of his car, went through the barrier and hit some cars going the other way.
Every time I make a long journey on the M6 there's some kind of disruption .

That's what caused the Stoke game kick-off to be delayed.

so where are the two SPEED CAMS :102:

There is one situated next to the Prison watching Welford Road and the other a bit further on opposite the hospital watching Aylestone Road.

It maybe different round here,people tend to take their time and look at the scenery.You Townies always have something important to do and somewhere urgent to get to.Keeping up with the Racing Rats you do your best to win

Hark at the Editors lead singer - busting out his lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46