Oi, You!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police seem to think that driving past Leicester Prison doing 36mph at 08.00 on a Sunday morning with no one around is too fast. I know this because I have a letter telling me so.

I bet one of these ****ing caravaners wouldn't have been in trouble if he had been doing 15mph in the same spot. Which, IMO is more hazardous than my crime.

Well you know my opinion of the OB, prize tossers most of them are. Its easier getting a collar from a driver than doing proper police work and getting the ****s who break into garden sheds.

Well you know my opinion of the OB, prize tossers most of them are. Its easier getting a collar from a driver than doing proper police work and getting the ****s who break into garden sheds.
I keep sitting here re-reading my letter in disbelief. I know I done wrong, but I'd like to see some common sense applied.

What is the standard punishment for an SP30, last time I got 6 pts and £175 fine and that was 15 years ago.

I keep sitting here re-reading my letter in disbelief. I know I done wrong, but I'd like to see some common sense applied.

What is the standard punishment for an SP30, last time I got 6 pts and £175 fine and that was 15 years ago.

3pts and a £60 fine.

Yesterday I managed to get a nice speed well over the limit going up the A47 to Earl Shilton. Was test driving a new motor.
We all break speed limits so why are we all talking as if you don't?

I don't. I was nicked by a camera in road works on the A2 five years ago - even though the road works had gone and all the lanes were open - I had to pay the ****ers sixty quid and they're not getting another penny out of me.

Last edited:
I guess I'm just out of touch living up here,I fail to understand this need for speed and rushing around everywhere,getting yourself uptight because somebody isn't going as fast as you:102:

I don't know which way to take that. But you have accused me of being naive in my opinions of driving yet you go over the limit right next to two speed cameras.
Take it in the way it was intended, there are not two speed cameras either side of the road, FACT.

I know I did wrong, I'm not denying that, but I have had to drive past inconsistent speed cameras every day for years. My speedo said 36, I was allowing for the 10% allowance and the fact that my speedo might be set higher as Spion says. At least I know my speedo is spot on.

I have driven past them cameras at significantly higher speeds and never been flashed.

I guess I'm just out of touch living up here,I fail to understand this need for speed and rushing around everywhere,getting yourself uptight because somebody isn't going as fast as you:102:
I don't feel the need to rush around, I do however object to be stuck behind people who are happy to dawdle along, whether they be in a car, on foot or whatever. There is a difference.

Take it in the way it was intended, there are not two speed cameras either side of the road, FACT.

Ok Mr. Pedantic, there are two camera's, one either side of the road. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46