Out of Contract Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It's about time this thread was dusted down in preparation for the summer...

Unknown Contract Length:
Odhiambo (on loan at Dundee Utd to end of season), Pentney, Cisak (on loan at Tamworth to end of season), Magunda, Beswick, McKay (on loan at Hinckley Utd until March)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Dodds (on loan at Lincoln City to end of season), Maybury (on loan at Aberdeen until the end of the season), Sheehan (on loan at Leeds until the end of the season), Douglas, Hammond, Laczko Zsolt (on loan from Olympiakos to end of season), Alnwick (on loan from Tottenham to end of season), Bori Gabor (on loan from MTK Hungaria FC to end of season), Clapham, Worley (but set to sign three year deal in summer), Hendrie, Bell

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, Kisnorbo, Henderson, N'Gotty, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings, Hayles, King

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan (on loan at Stockport County to end of season), Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes (on loan at Northampton Town to end of 07/08 season), Clemence, Mattock

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell, Howard, Oakley, Gradel, McAuley, Worley (in principal)

Last edited:
Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan (on loan at Stockport County to end of season), Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes (on loan at Northampton Town to end of 07/08 season), Clemence, Mattock

Gives me great heart to see that we arer stuck with this particular collection for another two long and painful years (Mattock aside - who will undoubtedly be sold in the summer regardless)

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Maybury (on loan at Aberdeen until the end of the season)

I think Maybury was released at the end of January and is now a fully contracted player at Pittodrie.

Out Of Contract in 2008:
Dodds, Maybury, Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond

All 5 can feck off.

Would like to keep Sheehan but I think he made it clear he's had enough of us. He'd be stupid to leave Leeds if they offered him a contract anyway IMO

I know many of these contracts have a few weeks to run, but essentially we won't see many of these players again, so here goes...

Unknown Contract Length: :102:
Odhiambo, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay

Out Of Contract NOW: :006:
Dodds, Maybury, Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond, Laczko Zsolt, Alnwick, Bori Gabor, Clapham, Hendrie, Bell, Utuhu

Out Of Contract in 2009:
Stearman, Fryatt, Kisnorbo, Henderson, N'Gotty, Kishishev, Sappleton, Hellings, Hayles, King

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes, Clemence, Mattock

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell, Howard, Oakley, Gradel, McAuley, Worley (in principal - don't know if/when contract has been signed)

I'd like to try and keep hold of Sheehan out of our currently out of contract players - not bothered about the rest. There are some of our bigger names out of contract during the January transfer window. Will be interesting to see who wants to leave and who has got the bottle to stay and make up for this pitiful season...

is Bell not signing for us full time?
As far as I'm aware it was a "loan with a view to a permanent transfer" the same as was the case with Fulop, and we all know what happened there. So until it's completely finalised I wouldn't say it was certain.

Last edited:
He might actually stay, isn't he on loan from Luton? They just got relegated to League 2.

He's not that bad, one of the ones I'd like to keep.

He might actually stay, isn't he on loan from Luton? They just got relegated to League 2.

He's not that bad, one of the ones I'd like to keep.

Yeah and should also get him at a knock down price because of the whole squad being up for sale

Updated...

Unknown Contract Length: :102:
Odhiambo, Pentney, Cisak, Magunda, Beswick, McKay

Out Of Contract NOW: :006:
Dodds, Maybury, Sheehan, Douglas, Hammond, Laczko Zsolt, Alnwick, Bori Gabor, Clapham, Hendrie, Bell, Utuhu

Out Of Contract in 2009:

Out Of Contract in 2010:
Logan, Porter, Hume, Chambers(J), Hayes, Clemence, Mattock

Out Of Contract in 2011:
Wesolowski, Campbell, Howard, Oakley, Gradel, McAuley, Worley

I'd like to try and keep hold of Sheehan out of our currently out of contract players - not bothered about the rest. There are some of our bigger names out of contract during the January transfer window. Will be interesting to see who wants to leave and who has got the bottle to stay and make up for this pitiful season...

I doubt Sheehan will come back after the reports of what he said and with Leeds wanting him for the playoffs I think he will stay with them regardless of division they end up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669