Paul Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need cheering up, I just think people are assuming players will be good before seeing them play for us, and it doesn't always work out like that.

NP will sign a dud one day, maybe this is the one, maybe it's not.

Based on that, the word(s) good signing shouldnt exsist :102:

I thought he defended very well on tuesday.

Seen him twice now, like you say he defends alright but I duno I just think he looks worrying he don't attack as much as I like a right back to, he has got a good throw on him though.

I thought he defended very well on tuesday.

He started shaky, but was solid after bout half an hour. He and N'Guessan looked like they didn't know each other at all, but I am sure he will improve.

Just been talking to a mate of mine whos a Blackburn STH. Dissapointed to see him leave but sees him very much as an attacking midfielder as opposed to an out and out striker.

Just been talking to a mate of mine whos a Blackburn STH. Dissapointed to see him leave but sees him very much as an attacking midfielder as opposed to an out and out striker.

Oh God that kills it don't it !! Nah, you're mate was lying he is a striker trust me :icon_bigg

Or it could be an awful bit of business, he might be rubbish and we'll spend two years trying to get rid of him.

Err, actually 3 years. Lets us hope he is good. Got enough problems with DJ still having 2 years on his contract!

I never get excited about new signings any more. They are all ***** until they prove themselves in a blue shirt.
I have seen too many potential good signings turn out to be complete shite, in fact more often than not they turn out to be crap. This one is going to be no different, I will make my judgement after a few months

Goal.com.

"If I can play first-team football at Blackburn then I would be happy as Larry, but if I can’t, then I will have to move on and maybe take a step backwards to actually progress in my career."

I'm not so sure. She's really looking forward to seeing the boys on Saturday. However, it does mean you are even further down the list. :icon_bigg

My missus is looking forward to seeing you too, it reminds her how lucky she is :icon_wink

I never get excited about new signings any more. They are all ***** until they prove themselves in a blue shirt.
I have seen too many potential good signings turn out to be complete shite, in fact more often than not they turn out to be crap. This one is going to be no different, I will make my judgement after a few months

Under past management i totally agree, most of Taylor's, Allen's and Hollowhead's were awful.

But NPs record is better than great, bar Dickov, id say theyve all done a good job for us.

I personally think this means that we won't be signing that French dude. Howard, Fryatt, Waghorn, Gallagher as the four main strikers with Dickov waiting in the wings is strong enough.

Even though Pearson has confirmed we are in talks with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669