Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a long tme for them to say "no" so its a possibility, maybe Ince fancies it and is trying to convince MK. Its certainly not what i expected ie "a swift "no chance"

My concern would be half way through the season if we are doing ok when first premier/championship casualties appear the buzzards will swoop.

Its been a long tme for them to say "no" so its a possibility, maybe Ince fancies it and is trying to convince MK. Its certainly not what i expected ie "a swift "no chance"

Mr Winkleman is fully aware of the fact Ince would like to move :icon_wink

What about the poles. Bloody millions of 'em. What do they love? Footy and World's Strongest Man. The Walkers is gonna be packed to the rafters with bulked up roid heads singing about perestroika.

At least some fecker will be singing.

well researched FF! I'm with you on this initiative...they can certainly sing, they don't seem to be particularly keen on the Germans for some obscure reason, enjoy retro football violence with a passion, have smiley, interesting women who also like football....hmmmm...they could bring the atmosphere back to the Walkers in one fell swoop..

Have you passed this information onto the club..maybe we could offer a 'pole position' season ticket at a discounted rate on one of the currently undersubscribed areas of the ground.

Blackburn to interview 4 candidates for their job. No names but presumed to include Shearer, Alaardyce and Ince :icon_conf

Can't help thinking Blackburn need a heavyweight. I know all new managers are a gamble but the gulf between Blackburn and Div 1 is considerable and I just think BR will play it a bit safer than Ince.

But what do I know, gormless chump that I am?

Lets hope Milan doesent waste to much time on the Ince saga, and just get Gregory in.

:icon_lol:

Blackburn to interview 4 candidates for their job. No names but presumed to include Shearer, Alaardyce and Ince :icon_conf

Henning Berg has supposedly emerged as a front runner for the job... I would think that the 4 would be Allardyce, Shearer, McClaren and Berg

Henning Berg has supposedly emerged as a front runner for the job... I would think that the 4 would be Allardyce, Shearer, McClaren and Berg

Current odds from Victor Chandler

Alan Shearer 6/5
Sam Allardyce 7/2
Paul Ince 6/1
Henning Berg 6/1
Steve McClaren 12/1

Ince still in the frame with the bookies although Shearer is very much the favourite..

Alan Shearer 6/5
Sam Allardyce 7/2
Paul Ince 6/1
Henning Berg 6/1
Steve McClaren 12/1

Ince still in the frame with the bookies although Shearer is very much the favourite..

6/1 is a big price IMO, Ince won't be going Blackburn.

Alan Shearer 6/5
Sam Allardyce 7/2
Paul Ince 6/1
Henning Berg 6/1
Steve McClaren 12/1

Well does Shearer even have any coaching expirence or badges, or is this one of those he is Alan Shearer blackburn legend, give him the job:102:

joke

Shearer has his coaching badges.
Ok then thanks, it made me wonder that Paul Ince doesn't have the right badges to be a perm manager like Southgate a few seasons ago so Shearer won't have the right badges then will he???

Also is it not a bigger risk having Shearer has their manager and not Ince

IMO this is just a repeat of last season. Why are we chasing a manager who has had no experience of managing in league 1 or at a higher level?

Last year we appointed Allan who had no experience of managing in the Championship which screwed the whole bloody season up. Why is everyone so anxious to do that again.

Billy Davies is by far the best possible candidate, but like everyone else with a brain cell i'm sure he doesn't want to touch the leicester job with a ten foot pole. Who would want to take on a job where you are pretty much guaranteed only a maximum of 6 months to have an impact.

The way this club is and has been organised and run is the only thing in need of an overhaul as far as I can see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670