Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this is just a repeat of last season. Why are we chasing a manager who has had no experience of managing in league 1 or at a higher level?

Because, as you say, no one else would touch us with a feckin' barge pole

Last edited:
Mr Winkleman is fully aware of the fact Ince would like to move :icon_wink

That's not the same as saying he wants to move to Leicester. Once he mulls over the fact that he is being seriously considered for a premier league club, he will realise that he can do better than a sideways move to a club that is in the same division.

Alternatively, the bloke who takes it and succeeds despite all the sh!t and baggage that goes with the job has an impressive entry on his CV.

Just trying to think positive Homey.:icon_wink

That's not the same as saying he wants to move to Leicester. Once he mulls over the fact that he is being seriously considered for a premier league club, he will realise that he can do better than a sideways move to a club that is in the same division.

It isn't even a sideways move. The club he is at right now support him and will most likely continue to do so because their chairman appears to have a brain.

It isn't even a sideways move. The club he is at right now support him and will most likely continue to do so because their chairman appears to have a brain.

I nearly made put that but I didn't want to upset people who still think we are a big club.

I nearly made put that but I didn't want to upset people who still think we are a big club.

You are as big as the league you are in and the results that you achieve. The table last season did not lie. We deserved to go down and unfortunately do not have a divine right to go straight back up.

I think that under normal circumstances the move would make sense for Ince - as a stepping stone of course.

Unfortunately, there seems to be sickness at the core of LCFC - a sickness which was there incidentally well before the Mandaric takeover and I fear that there are few acceptable candidates who will want to know about the job.

If there is an answer it is to offer Ince a load of money to take the job and hope that he can begin to sort out the mess.

Interestingly, we aren't hearing about a lot of solid interest in our players - a commentary in itself at what washouts they are.

Ince doesn't, though, does he ?

Not for the Prem anyway

I pay no attention to coaching badges anymore since I read a thread on here showing the people who had the top coaching badges.

I beleive Martin Allen was on the list.

Ince doesn't, though, does he ?

Not for the Prem anyway

Don't think so. Think it was mentioned that they would have to try and get special dispensation for him to get the badges... which makes it less likely Ince will go there IMO.

On a slightly sidenote, I think when Shearer does get into management he'll be really good. Hoping it is Shearer that goes there.

I pay no attention to coaching badges anymore since I read a thread on here showing the people who had the top coaching badges.

I beleive Martin Allen was on the list.

But to manage in the Premiership you have to have them ;)

On a slightly sidenote, I think when Shearer does get into management he'll be really good. .

I hope that he fails miserably and completely, and is thenceforth ridiculed for his utter incompetence for the rest of his stinking life

Ince won't talk or commit to us before he has spoken to Blackburn.If blackburn don't want him he may consider coming here.Seems simple to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00