Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know one or two people who have always been very reliable in the past with their information. I think it's fair to say this time around, it's been very quiet on the info front because there is genuinely nothing to report. As of approx 10am today, not one interview had taken place. It makes me wonder, is there actually anyone to interview ?

I know one or two people who have always been very reliable in the past with their information. I think it's fair to say this time around, it's been very quiet on the info front because there is genuinely nothing to report. As of approx 10am today, not one interview had taken place. It makes me wonder, is there actually anyone to interview ?

Looks like it's going to be one of us then.

I call shotgun!

Might send off my CV to Meelan, I need a job to start this summer... perfect timing for me!

After managing TBFC to a 4-4 draw in their first ever game I have to be the most qualified out of any of us.

MK Dons boss Paul Ince says he has had no contact with Blackburn despite reports he is on a three-man shortlist. (skysports.com 1508 BST)

From the BBC rumours.

In the mercury article he said he will interview over the next day or so and make the decision over the week end.

In other news Aldridge has gone!

In the mercury article he said he will interview over the next day or so and make the decision over the week end.

In other news Aldridge has gone!

Lee Hoos from Southampton is coming here apparently. :102: :icon_eek:

Could the Cheif exec thing be the reason no interviews have taken place?

Saw the interview with Iince on SSN never mentioned us juet MKand Blackburn..looking nailed on for Gregory ..disasterous

Financially, are the Saints totally fecked?

Apparently so the Dutch geezer who has payed the compensation fee himself to release him from his current employers.

Their two latest signings are a 36 year old defender and a 21 year old winger who couldn't make at Derby.

I just see Palace have signed Paddy Mac.....

Ive just been informed that despite me indicating earlier that Grayson was a possibility - no contact has been made with him at all. This doesn't mean it won't, but it's looking unlikely.

You don't have to believe everything that you are told.

Probably because the first mosque in England was in Woking, some years before that

Not so - the Woking version was the first mosque to be built in England. The Liverpool mosque was in part of an existing building and predates it.

Apparently so the Dutch geezer who has payed the compensation fee himself to release him from his current employers.

Their two latest signings are a 36 year old defender and a 21 year old winger who couldn't make at Derby.

I just see Palace have signed Paddy Mac.....

Is that good news - I mean, does that mean he doesn't come having had success?

Thank **** for that

Just realised that what I quoted was actually about Grayson... when I first read it, in my hungover state, I thought it was talking about Gregory.

I'd like to see Grayson here (if we can't get Ince). I don't want Gregory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566