Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case, unlike Sven, our owners will have a plan B.

Er.............

I think it's likely to be the case that Pearson is already Plan C at the very least. I'm now concerned about Plan D, E, F and G.

I'm typing using my I-phone on a football forum. I could give two shits about spelling, punctuation or grammar.

Ooooh temper! Wouldn't use you as my litigation solicitor. You'd probably lose it big time at the slightest provocation.

I'm an employment/litigation solicitor. It would be very unusual for their not to be a lengthy notice period or restrictive covenants preventing a football manager from going to work for a competitor for a reasonable period. Such a clause would in my view not be unreasonable. It is highly unlikely that he will simply be able to resign and come to work for us without any consequence. Without permission you would most likely be looking at a breach of contract claim. His new employer could also potentially be hit for any consequential losses.

I draft contracts like this for a living.

Then I hope you use the correct form of 'their' when drafting these contracts! :icon_wink

It's all the rage on here :icon_roll

Hardly rage.

More frustration that you cannot make an observation without pathetic comments about grammar or spelling. My post was hardly text speak or a concerted effort to bastardise the English language. To dismiss the post and focus on a grammatical point is a bit sad. To dismiss it as "spelling twattery" is borderline abusive.

I won't bother posting again.

Some people need to get laid.

Then I hope you use the correct form of 'their' when drafting these contracts! :icon_wink

Damn - my browser didn't update - I was WAY late there - or their.

Hardly rage.

More frustration that you cannot make an observation without pathetic comments about grammar or spelling. My post was hardly text speak or a concerted effort to bastardise the English language. To dismiss the post and focus on a grammatical point is a bit sad. To dismiss it as "spelling twattery" is borderline abusive.

I won't bother posting again.

Some people need to get laid.
:icon_lol: ****inell! You've lost it lad! You've completely misread Cate's post. You've misinterpreted the tone of mine, probably because you misread Cate's. You've totally overreacted to a couple of harmless throwaway comments - one of which was from Filthy, who should be ignored at all times anyway.

Oh and lack of sex isn't a problem I have :icon_lol:

I for one do need to get laid.

Silver has a point, the amount of responses aimed solely at the grammatical aspect of ones post is absurd on here these days. It takes most posts off topic and has generally added to the extreme demise in forum quality over the last 2 years or so, there is hardly any real humour or real discussion these days.

Last edited:
Silver has a point, the amount of responses aimed solely at the grammatical aspect of ones post is absurd on here these days. It takes most posts off topic and has generally added to the extreme demise in forum quality over the last 2 years or so, there is hardly any real humor or real discussion these days.

:018:
humour

Merely a light press on the keyboard

It could have been worse. I was worrying that you that you were on some US Soccer site.

I'm typing using my I-phone on a football forum. I could give two shits about spelling, punctuation or grammar.

Some people take themselves too seriously.

If you come on here stating " I draft contracts like this for a living" then go on to make a huge mistake in the use of their/there then you are opening yourself up for ridicule.

Oh, and the statement is " I couldn't give a .....", but then reading your reactions ,maybe you were right.

I feel that as supporters of lcfc that we should at least get a statement from the club , 3 f*****ing weeks and no statement afterall the club cant survive without us the supporters im beginning to have my doubts about our owners .these people from the far east work that way ,but we are in england now ,so lets have a statement please or i know one person that wont be going next sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669