Speculation Pearson sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, will the owners make a bid for some ex-big name to try and keep us up, or give up on the season and get someone for a promotion push next year?

Wondered why Hoddle left when 'arry did one.....

They'll go for gross misconduct based on the 'incident' and the f.o.a.d one previously. Save 'em a bit of money

Shower of complete wankers

Nigel's got a dodgy knee as well as 'Arry but the owners couldn't really use that one. No matter how clubs dress it up, it's a results business.

Fergie out of retirement? I'd be moderately happy with that..

It was nice, for a while, to have the sane, balanced owners.

It's hardly an unreasonable sacking, is it? I wouldn't have sacked him myself but the owners have been more patient than most. They had grounds to sack him in towards the end of 12/13 and kept him on.

Thanks for the memories Nige. I dread to think who we'll get in.

Out of retirement simply to say 4 wins in 24. it's not great is it?

On the flip side of the coin, why give a manager a whole transfer window and the sack them before their acquisitions have had a real chance to bed in.

Last edited:
Don"t know if Lester gets the same tv footage as the rest of us.He has been sacked for acting like a thug rather than a well paid pro manager.On top of his previous indiscretion it is obvious that he is a good coach but severely lacking in inter personal skills.He gave the owners no choice

You still trolling this website Cafe? Last time I posted about 3 years ago you were on here. Sure you aren't a closet fan ;)

Last edited:
The incident yesterday was very bad and not his first this season. Results have been very poor and we have invested fairly heavily this year.

On paper he can't have too many complaints and neither can I. I do genuinely worry about who will be next but with 4 points and a load of winnable games at the end of the year maybe a fresh set of eyeballs is all we need to scrape through.

They will have to be different gravy Miles. With only 4 wins in 24 we look out of our depth.

Out of retirement simply to say 4 wins in 24. it's not great is it?

On the flip side of the coin, why give a manager a whole transfer window and the sack them before their acquisitions have had a real chance to bed in.

Basically my thoughts. With the addition his sideline behavior and demeanor did him no help.

I believe that you can only get away with being a bit of a bastard by being successful. He hasn't been this season and combined with his salty demeanor it's sealed his fate.

Shame.

What a ****ing joke. This presumably means that Walsh and the scouting network are out on their arses too?

Wonder if Mike 'untouchable' Stowell will escape the cull (again)!

Why have I only got 5,912 posts, did I get docked posts for the amount of time I wasted posting on this site?

They will have to be different gravy Miles. With only 4 wins in 24 we look out of our depth.

Yes, but I would argue that at least 3-4 games have been swing by poor management and selection. A new boss is more likely to pick the 11 best players than his 11 prefered.

Basically my thoughts. With the addition his sideline behavior and demeanor did him no help.

I believe that you can only get away with being a bit of a bastard by being successful. He hasn't been this season and combined with his salty demeanor it's sealed his fate.

Shame.

in any business you have to be composed to be effective. The worst thing you can do is let the people looking to you for direction know that you have lost your head. They then question if your decisions are the right ones. I think he probably did seal his fate yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669