Speculation Pearson sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly played his part in Nigel's downfall. Never got over his 'apprentice' failure.

No doubt the horrible litle troll will be gloating about it on twitter... although he's blocked me for posting #stringerout :icon_lol:

It would appear that the sacking is true, if so I would like to thank Nigel for the service given to our wonderful club, for the great days last season and we must all now look forward to the new manager coming in and backing him until the season ends COYB

This.

The man who got us out of the shite of league one and the shite left by sven. We are going to be in the shite again soon but he won't be back this time. Very disillusioned with our club right now.

No doubt the horrible litle troll will be gloating about it on twitter... although he's blocked me for posting #stringerout :icon_lol:

Me too, although probably like you I see that as a badge of honour on my part ;-)

Wonder if Mike 'untouchable' Stowell will escape the cull (again)!

The day that useless cock leaves the club will be a day for celebration. Knowing the clueless nature of the powers that be, he may well be in charge on Tuesday. It wouldn't be the first time.

I'll repeat my usual statement on MS. He's made no improvement to any keeper he's ever worked with and he's in charge of the most consistently dire aspect of our game, our set pieces.

No doubt Shakespeare (hurrah!) and Walsh (boo!) will walk, but I'm hoping that several other lingerers get the elbow.

I have a lot of respect for Nigel too. I don't think you can compare him to managers like MON because a lot of his success came at a lower level. Having said that I don't want to take away from him anything he helped achieve last year and that will be my memory of his reign.

The measure of his legacy is that I am still not sure if this is the right thing to do. Seems odd to do it now.

Last edited:
Stowell is a huge part of the reason Pearson is unemployed in my opinion.

Our set pieces have been a huge problem and could genuinely make the difference by the end of the year.

The man who got us out of the shite of league one and the shite left by sven. We are going to be in the shite again soon but he won't be back this time. Very disillusioned with our club right now.

You may well be right. We'll just have to see.

I have a lot of respect for Nigel too. I don't think you can compare him to managers like MON because a lot of his success came at a lower level. Having said that I don't want to take away from him anything he helped achieve last year and that will be my memory of his reign.

The measure of his legacy is that I am still not sure if this is the right thing to do. Seems odd to do it now.

Can you stay out of retirement please?

If my top salesman had his hands round someones throat I'd sack him. Pearson has made it easy for the owners to pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669