Pearson to be sacked in the next 5 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're moved on though.

Only if they agree to it they are moved on and then their moved on to other clubs who continue their paid employment, you can't compare that to sacking someone and robbing them of their livelihood.

If I were offered by my employers another job which I could chose to take or could turn down and stay and fight for my place in training as they were bringing someone in who would give me compition for my job, that would be entirely different than them looking behind my back to try and find someone else to do my job so they can sack me.

Last edited:
He spent a lot less than the big 4 in those season and turned a disastrous campaign around for them when he was first hired. I'm sorry but he did a fantastic job at Spurs. Anything to the contrary is rubbish.
Oh well, I speak rubbish then. I must try harder in future.

He spent a lot less than the big 4 in those season and turned a disastrous campaign around for them when he was first hired. I'm sorry but he did a fantastic job at Spurs. Anything to the contrary is rubbish.

Are you sure he spent that much less? If less at all?

No it doesn't. Players aren't sacked and replaced by others. They may be given competition for their place in the team but players aren't sacked and kicked off the payroll to be replaced by others like managers or people in the vast majority of employees are.

Well on that basis it was perfectly acceptable Leicester doing what they did with Pearson first time round then?

Well on that basis it was perfectly acceptable Leicester doing what they did with Pearson first time round then?

How exactly? Did they not do exactly the same thing in talking to Sousa behind his back?

Undermining your manager by talking to anyone and everyone is a shit way to run a business, especially when a change will cost a fortune, is unlikely to work in the short term and isn't necessary. If the Thais are talking to Harry they are total morons.

Morons in business generally tend to be the ones that don't explore and consider all options available to them.

How many screws must you have loose to interpret what he said in that way?

Leicester allowed Pearson to talk to Hull, they didn't sack him. They didn't deprive him of his livelihood, or any of the things that Profondo stated with regards to players. I'm just pointing out the flaws in his argument. I'm not saying Pearson should be sacked here. I knew everyone would get the torches out and overreact.

Morons in business generally tend to be the ones that don't explore and consider all options available to them.

No morons in business are generally the people who destabilise a decent business without any need to do it, take apple and their moronic maps decision. Talking to Harry at this point in a season isn't good business practice, neither was sacking Sven when they did. There is a difference between logical planning and stupidity.

Is Wenger coming to Leicester now?

No but you're saying getting into the top 4 isn't an achievement and want me to reel off trophies he's won, yet Wenger hasn't won any for years and he's hailed as one of the best in the game.

None but how many times did Spurs qualify for the Champions League? Especially when you consider Arsenal's spending in the same period.

Arsenal's spending in that period has resulted in them losing all of their top players

It's interesting to me that they chose go to TalkSport rather than the local station. It either means that our local correspondent, Stringer, really is so far off the ball he can't get the bigger stories or, they want national attention for the story to effect some sort of end game. When is Pearson's contract up?

For the record, Redknapp would be an awful choice for us. I can also see this being a case of Harry being sounded out when were on a bad run of form and the effect lingering on, rather than looking to do it despite the current run.

Jason Bourne ‏@JasonBourne1986
The #LCFC Boot Room is on from 6 - plenty for @StringerSport and the Birch to discuss! You'll also hear Nigel Pearson's agent. 104.9 FM.

No morons in business are generally the people who destabilise a decent business without any need to do it, take apple and their moronic maps decision. Talking to Harry at this point in a season isn't good business practice, neither was sacking Sven when they did. There is a difference between logical planning and stupidity.

I doubt Apple's maps decision is going to destabilise the company. Nicking Samsung's technology however, is a different matter.

Leicester allowed Pearson to talk to Hull, they didn't sack him. They didn't deprive him of his livelihood, or any of the things that Profondo stated with regards to players. I'm just pointing out the flaws in his argument. I'm not saying Pearson should be sacked here. I knew everyone would get the torches out and overreact.

How is that a flaw in my argument? How does someone being offering a job elsewhere and their current company allowing them to speak to them after they'd already been behind his back equate to a business coming to you offering a job elsewhere or having the opportunity to stay and fight for your place? An employee being offered a job elsewhere has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

You seem to be advocating a very disturbing and borderline communist view of the treatment of workers.

Last edited:
Pearson's man management can sometimes be questioned on here but Harry 'biggest over-rated ****' Redknapp is even worse. Never acheived anything either, FA Cup should be erased from his CV seeing as winning it as sent Pompey bust and his first sesaon at Spurs wasn't anywhere near as good as what the media and he would like to make it out to be as Spurs would never get relegated with the squad and funds they had available at the time.

I know people say it a lot, but if Redknapp came to Leicester, I really would walk away from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669