Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame it on Yann, if he hadn't missed that penalty....

Fooooookinell :icon_eek: There's something wrong with my PC, I could have sworn it just displayed a post by Newts!!

Fooooookinell :icon_eek: There's something wrong with my PC, I could have sworn it just displayed a post by Newts!!

There is something wrong, surely it would display it as Nwets ??

I've heard it's had sod all to do with NP's demands, but the fact Lee Hoos, (whose real name is Charles) has been interfering in all sorts and upsetting alot of the backroom / office staff.

Birchy hasn't gone..... yet.

The man at Swansea is apparantly the No1 target.

Yep. The person who told me the information which NF posted is very much an insider in the club.

Apparently the Micky Adams rumour is just a rumour.

NP apparently said his goodbyes on Saturday.

Hoos has apparently upset a lot of the staff. Apparently he is a major reason as to why Taggart left, been told to expect a mass exodus.

Last edited:
Yep. The person who told me the information which NF posted is very much an insider in the club.

Apparently the Micky Adams rumour is just a rumour.

NP apparently said his goodbyes on Saturday.

Hoos has apparently upset a lot of the staff. Apparently he is a major reason as to why Taggart left, been told to expect a mass exodus.

How bizarre seeing as how Hoos is the one and only person who got NP the job here in the first place.

Why has he been allowed to act in this manner?

Because Milan wants tp rein back expenditure and has brought Hoos in to do the hatchet job for him.

When Hoos has cut the costs the likelihood is that he will move on.

Not too complicated.

Hoos is doing a job not making the policy.

The fact that Pearson has taken the Hull job is confirmation of his determination to get out at almost all costs.

I was afraid that this would be the way the cookie would crumble if we missed out in the play-offs. Clearly Milan saw promotion last season as the last throw of the dice and wasn't up for any further expansive policies.

It's not nice - but it is the financial reality of way he is...and where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566