Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lennon has never managed in the PL, could be a good introduction to the stresses and strains, and offer some continuity should MON quit at some point in the future, IF of course he's offered the job in the first place.

Lennon has never managed in the PL, could be a good introduction to the stresses and strains, and offer some continuity should MON quit at some point in the future, IF of course he's offered the job in the first place.

If he has not, someone is running terrific interference on behalf of the bookies to suspend betting!

MON 1/8 at Sky Bet now.

Sky Bet not so sure. Still running MON at 1-8.
Someone know's something - we've seen the bookies favourite change on a daily basis, but never as low as 1/8 on sky bet, 1/6 on Ladbrokes etc. Maybe he's being interviewed today and has been spotted at the ground

William Hill suposedly suspended betting after a number of 4 figure bets O'Neill.

Could well just be the same as before in the market is reacting to bets placed rather than any inside info but the bookies definitely seem more cautious over this than the Preki joke.

Exceptional reporting from the Mockery once more "O'Neill was one of the most sort after managers" and "There has been no other reports or any conformation"

They just spout information that everybody else already knows, gone are the days of them actually trying to find anything out.

I'd be happy with Martin O'Neill as manager

...if his second in command is John Robertson.

It's just wrong if MON is appointed before we have had the chance to consider some of the other names that suddenly appear on the bookies' lists.

Does anyone need me to post a link to a piece about the managerial journey of MON like the other candidates or has everybody heard of him?

Let's face it, his tactics are a fair bit more primitive than we're used to. I am very worried that his better days are behind him while football has moved forward.

Let's face it, his tactics are a fair bit more primitive than we're used to. I am very worried that his better days are behind him while football has moved forward.

If he gets Cambiasso to sign, he will have no worries. He will run the show for him. MON's pre-match talk will simply be "Do whatever Esteban tells you to do!"

Coral and Sky Bet still prepared to take your money at 1-4 and 1-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669