People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with 'Baby on Board' signs in the back of the car...so fecking what ? What do you want me to do ? Sing you a lullaby:102:

People with 'Baby on Board' signs in the back of the car...so fecking what ? What do you want me to do ? Sing you a lullaby:102:

Too right :038:

Include 'Little Person on Board' or 'Little Princess on Board' etc. etc.

Always makes me feel like driving into the back of the feckers on purpose

Last edited:
The twat who keeps rear ending my car every time I am in Leicester, you would think the clumsy fecker would be more careful, I have got a Princess On Board car sticker to warn him as well :icon_roll

Last edited:
The twat who keeps rear ending my car every time I am in Leicester, you would think the clumsy fecker would be more careful, I have got a Princess On Board car sticker to warn him as well :icon_roll

Is that because Pete Burns is in your car, shitting on the back seat ?

You sicken me

The twat driving behind me on the way back home from work yesterday.

He was either singing or shouting at a hands-free phone but his chops were going billy-o. Very off putting when looking at my mirrors.

The birds who have a 'babe on board' sign in their car.
You're not a babe, you're a manky old munter...

The twat driving behind me on the way back home from work yesterday.

He was either singing or shouting at a hands-free phone but his chops were going billy-o. Very off putting when looking at my mirrors.

Three questions Hazz, When did you get a car? When did you get a job? Why haven't you mentioned this before?

Too right :038:

Include 'Little Person on Board' or 'Little Princess on Board' etc. etc.

Always makes me feel like driving into the back of the feckers on purpose

I could just be jealous though because they have had sex..:102:

The birds who have a 'babe on board' sign in their car.
You're not a babe, you're a manky old munter...

Or equally any bird with a playboy symbol on them or their car in anyway are usually munters as well.

Or equally any bird with a playboy symbol on them or their car in anyway are usually munters as well.
if you see a bird wearing a playboy symbol can you demand that they get their baps out or risk prosecution for false advertising?

And not forgetting the birds who have pink steering wheel covers, pink seat covers, pink fluffy dice, pink rear parcel shelves, pink seat belt covers but in truth don't look at all girly.

And not forgetting the birds who have pink steering wheel covers, pink seat covers, pink fluffy dice, pink rear parcel shelves, pink seat belt covers but in truth don't look at all girly.

Those said chavs come into my workplace and spend 20/30/40 English pounds 'pinking' their motor up. Tossers.

Those said chavs come into my workplace and spend 20/30/40 English pounds 'pinking' their motor up. Tossers.

I always thought 'toss' was just male masturbation - maybe due to the implied movement. Perhaps pinked-up chavs in Halfords are specially demonstrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669