People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who set up ridiculous appeals to collect money for nurses when the government should be making sure they are paid a reasonable wage in the first place.

Why should they?

I was for the appeal back when it was first introduced but then I began to read why some players were very unsure of giving money to this cause. They have their own charities at their respective clubs who they help, donate money towards and visit. This appeal would comprimise any kind of personal work or work the club is doing. The player wouldn't want to be seen giving more money to one particular charity.

Then the programme came about which unfairly was edited etc. to make out the player to be villians.

Then don't even think about coming down to watch TBFC :icon_roll

I think he means people like the anti social wankers who stand outside the gateway college spitting for fun.

Stupid scummy ****s, i hope someone comes into their shit hole houses and spits on their living room floor to the point where it looks like a ****ing puddle.

Grrrrrrrrr gateway college twats.

That's all just reminded me of that scene in 'Blackeyes' where that bloke says "spit on me, spit on me etc.."

Lovely pair of tatties that girl had - Geena something ?

I really should get out more.........

People who set up ridiculous appeals to collect money for nurses when the government should be making sure they are paid a reasonable wage in the first place.

They are paid a reasonable wage in the first place. Starting salary is nearly £20,000, with lots of overtime at time and a half and double time.

If people want to give money to low paid workers there are lots of more deserving people than nurses.

I really should get out more.........
Maybe you will if the judge ever lets you remove the tag......which is doubtful after the incident with the goats...

They are paid a reasonable wage in the first place. Starting salary is nearly £20,000, with lots of overtime at time and a half and double time.

If people want to give money to low paid workers there are lots of more deserving people than nurses.
And they get a free sexy uniform that us proles have to buy for our wives....

Couple of points:-

1. starting salary is under 20 grand and it takes a good couple of years to get over 20 grand.

2. The overtime is not at "time and half and double time". They do at the minute get special duties for working unsocial hours i.e. nights and weekends. This is a little extra per hour.

3. As from next year the plan is to take these special duties away and just pay them the flat rate for whatever hours they work (including nights, xmas day etc.)

4. Some nurses in certain departments are under immense pressure within their jobs and have to deal with patients under pressure of time and fear of being sued if they do something wrong. Including a new trial they are starting soon where nurses are expected to assess new patients into casualty within 30 seconds to see if they reall need treatment or are just time wasters.

5. they are increasingly expected to take on the roles of doctors, who on 4 or 5 time more than they are, with some nurses prescribing drugs etc. They also have to do jobs outside of their working rules including taking bloods etc. There is now way they could strike in the same way postal workers have but if they were to work to rule the NHS would grind to a hlat as many of the doctors dont even know how to take a blood pressure or take bloods from a patient.

6. i hope next time you need a nurse jeff to possibly save your life that you begin to understand just how valuble they are.

Couple of points:-

1. starting salary is under 20 grand and it takes a good couple of years to get over 20 grand.

2. The overtime is not at "time and half and double time". They do at the minute get special duties for working unsocial hours i.e. nights and weekends. This is a little extra per hour.

3. As from next year the plan is to take these special duties away and just pay them the flat rate for whatever hours they work (including nights, xmas day etc.)

4. Some nurses in certain departments are under immense pressure within their jobs and have to deal with patients under pressure of time and fear of being sued if they do something wrong. Including a new trial they are starting soon where nurses are expected to assess new patients into casualty within 30 seconds to see if they reall need treatment or are just time wasters.

5. they are increasingly expected to take on the roles of doctors, who on 4 or 5 time more than they are, with some nurses prescribing drugs etc. They also have to do jobs outside of their working rules including taking bloods etc. There is now way they could strike in the same way postal workers have but if they were to work to rule the NHS would grind to a hlat as many of the doctors dont even know how to take a blood pressure or take bloods from a patient.

6. i hope next time you need a nurse jeff to possibly save your life that you begin to understand just how valuble they are.

A qualified nurse starts in band 5 of the pay scale, which is over £19,000. Hardly qualifies them as poverty stricken. Nurses on band 5 can earn nearly £25,000.
Those figures come from the RCN website.

The figures I got for overtime came from a jobs website.

So if your Mrs claims to be earning less you should be suspicious.

If you think a starting salary of nearly £20,000 is bad, have a look at the job ads in the Mockery to see how much people doing other jobs are paid.

I'm not saying nurses don't deserve to be well paid, just that they're not badly paid compared to a lot of people, and they shouldn't need charity handouts.

A qualified nurse starts in band 5 of the pay scale, which is over £19,000. Hardly qualifies them as poverty stricken. Nurses on band 5 can earn nearly £25,000.
Those figures come from the RCN website.

The figures I got for overtime came from a jobs website.

So if your Mrs claims to be earning less you should be suspicious.

If you think a starting salary of nearly £20,000 is bad, have a look at the job ads in the Mockery to see how much people doing other jobs are paid.

I'm not saying nurses don't deserve to be well paid, just that they're not badly paid compared to a lot of people, and they shouldn't need charity handouts.

I wasnt earning that as a graduate structural engineer, have to say seems a decent wage to me. Thought the firefighters strike was unjustified too!!

School kids from Guthlaxton who go to Tesco to get lunch and throw their sandwich wrappers and crisp packets and drink bottles on the footpath or grounds of Premier Drum on their way back.

Scum.

That's all just reminded me of that scene in 'Blackeyes' where that bloke says "spit on me, spit on me etc.."

Lovely pair of tatties that girl had - Geena something ?

Gina Bellman
10f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673