People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very very rarely have to spit out phlegm, it only happens when i'm ill.

That's most likely because i've never smoked and have never worked in the sort of environment that brings it on.

People that stand around spitting really do disgust me. is that tiny amount of saliva really getting in the way while it's in your mouth? Or is the taste of tobacco in your mouth really not that nice and you only smoke to look cool?

So, you're more of a swallower than a spitter then Nathan.

How's that working out for you?

Having played a lot of sport when I was younger, I can honestly say that I've never felt the need to clear any phlegm from my throat either during or after participating.

I've also watched my brother play football from the age of nine through to his thirties and only when the players got to around the age of 16 did the spitting begin.

Is there a biological reason for this, or is it just "cool"?
i dont think its cool at all :102: why would it be?

Neil 'Razor' Ruddock - that bloody radio advert he does for a suit company is very annoying - 'have a banana!' - ****.

Last edited:
Bloody women drivers - they should be banned. Nearly crashed into 3 of the feckers on the way home from town.

The person that blasted his hooter at me after deliberately creating an awkward situation at a junction on the way home from work. I hope he could lip read every single word that i sent back in his direction. ****ing twat:mad:.

The ****ing lazy ****s that diagnosed Mrs SJN as having C-Dif ... the hospital bug and then can't even clean the blood and shit off the ****ing floor that's been there for the last two ****ing days.

They then put her in an isolation room and the nurses can't even be ****in arsed to shut the door behind them. They then keep her waiting for 10 minutes before my daughter went to the desk and complained that no-one had answered the ****ing panic buzzer.

Having been diagnosed with cancer back in May, she needs this like she needs a ****in hole in the head, just because some ****in lazy arsed ****(s) cannot be ****ing bothered to keep the place clean.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(sorry folks ... rant over)

Don't apologise SJn, that is a ****ing disgrace.
The few occasions that I've had to enter a hospital in the past few years I've been amazed at the hygiene standards, or lack of should I say.

When you think that your local greasy spoon would be shut down on the spot if they kept the same standards as a lot of hospitals it is no wonder that people get sick when they have the misfortune of visiting the hospital.

The ****ing lazy ****s that diagnosed Mrs SJN as having C-Dif ... the hospital bug and then can't even clean the blood and shit off the ****ing floor that's been there for the last two ****ing days.

They then put her in an isolation room and the nurses can't even be ****in arsed to shut the door behind them. They then keep her waiting for 10 minutes before my daughter went to the desk and complained that no-one had answered the ****ing panic buzzer.

Having been diagnosed with cancer back in May, she needs this like she needs a ****in hole in the head, just because some ****in lazy arsed ****(s) cannot be ****ing bothered to keep the place clean.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to read that. Thoughts are with you - seriously :056:

The few occasions that I've had to enter a hospital in the past few years I've been amazed at the hygiene standards, or lack of should I say.

When you think that your local greasy spoon would be shut down on the spot if they kept the same standards as a lot of hospitals it is no wonder that people get sick when they have the misfortune of visiting the hospital.

Thats what happens when you let Private Companies clean hospitals:102:

Rant away SJN - you have good reason.

The last time my great-aunt went into Glenfield (last, because she died there!) I noticed she wasn't wearing her false teeth so was struggling to eat. I asked her where they were and she pointed under the bed. I retrieved them from where they had fallen - and the thought of the muck that was under there haunted me for a long time.

Don't get me started on the (lack of) nursing care and time available to give the patients the help they needed. Pressing the buzzer rarely brought any response. This was about 3 years ago so I can only hope things have improved.

My mum was a housekeeper at the Royal till a couple of years ago. It was her job to keep her ward clean, and distribute dinners and drinks etc. She was on her own doing this. Not justifying the standards, but its another case of the NHS being understaffed. Don't blame the staff that are there.

Edit: On many occasions she had to do two wards when others called in sick or holidays

Last edited:
Well, it's now nearly sunday and the room she is in has still not been cleaned (apart from someone wiping up the previously mentioned material with a cloth) ... she went in on Tuesday !!! If ever you fall ill, try not to do so in Northampton General!

Well, it's now nearly sunday and the room she is in has still not been cleaned (apart from someone wiping up the previously mentioned material with a cloth) ... she went in on Tuesday !!! If ever you fall ill, try not to do so in Northampton General!

Keep a diary with picture evidence and take it to the local or national rag, they would probably run a story like this, can only help improve things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00