People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat kids

_42977935_fatkid2_spl_203i.jpg

The girl who rings every day from BusinessMobiles4u or whatever they are called to try to sell me mobiles on the pretence that I requested a call from her.

Oh and my secretary who puts the fking call through every sodding time!

Heating engineers that ring at the last moment to reschedule for the next day despite me having stayed in the entire afternoon/evening and making me miss tonight's game.

Buggery bollocks.

Ginger haired football managers with the morals and integrity of a piece of shit with no morals or integrity

Ginger haired football managers with the morals and integrity of a piece of shit with no morals or integrity

That's no way to talk about Alan Ball. He may have been crap (even MM could see that), but I think he had integrity.

Or did you mean Strachan?

Can't think of any more ginger managers at the moment, but maybe I'm subconsciously blocking things that I find upsetting.

That's no way to talk about Alan Ball. He may have been crap (even MM could see that), but I think he had integrity.

Or did you mean Strachan?

Can't think of any more ginger managers at the moment, but maybe I'm subconsciously blocking things that I find upsetting.

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69