People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a bit difficult as he has no heat...
Aha! I do.

Heating Engineers are now the new Kevin Keegans. I love Heating Engineers - they fix your pumps for free. Heating Engineers are great (ignoring the 24hour delay in sorting everything and pissing me about last night).

Aha! I do.

Heating Engineers are now the new Kevin Keegans. I love Heating Engineers - they fix your pumps for free. Heating Engineers are great (ignoring the 24hour delay in sorting everything and pissing me about last night).

:icon_lol:

Aha! I do.

After finding your mishaps amusing yesterday I awake this morning to find snot icicles on my lip and that my boiler has gone on the blink :mad:

After finding your mishaps amusing yesterday I awake this morning to find snot icicles on my lip and that my boiler has gone on the blink :mad:
...but I bet you didn't have a foot covered in shit?

Now I'm going to turn the heating up a bit more.

<mad evil cackle>

O2 call centre idiots.

"Don't go with Three, they'll rip you off. They charged my friend £300 per month."

ME: *laughs*

"Don't believe me then!" says stroppy Glaswegian bitch. "It seems to be that you're only interested in disagreeing with me so I don't know what more I can add!"

"I think it is best if I spoke to someone else now... (less ****ing hormonal)"

Jonathan then offered me the exact same price as on the website. "Err, Three are killing you on that offer Jonathan...how about you offer me something better on data usage or a monthly discount?"

Jonathan said "Well, it's your choice, if you want to use someone else..."

What kind of ****ing sales pitch is that? O2 twats.

O2 call centre idiots.

"Don't go with Three, they'll rip you off. They charged my friend £300 per month."

ME: *laughs*

"Don't believe me then!" says stroppy Glaswegian bitch. "It seems to be that you're only interested in disagreeing with me so I don't know what more I can add!"

"I think it is best if I spoke to someone else now... (less ****ing hormonal)"

Jonathan then offered me the exact same price as on the website. "Err, Three are killing you on that offer Jonathan...how about you offer me something better on data usage or a monthly discount?"

Jonathan said "Well, it's your choice, if you want to use someone else..."

What kind of ****ing sales pitch is that? O2 twats.

They are all the same, I had one women tell me that the phone I wanted was "gash" and that I should have the one she suggested instead. and when I said no I want X, she said well thats your choice but it isnt a very cool phone to have. Bollox i dont want a "cool" phone I want a good one bitch.

They are all the same, I had one women tell me that the phone I wanted was "gash" and that I should have the one she suggested instead. and when I said no I want X, she said well thats your choice but it isnt a very cool phone to have. Bollox i dont want a "cool" phone I want a good one bitch.
Is an N95 cool?

I hope so.

I wouldn't want gash pressed against my ear.

I may as well throw Customs and Revenue ****ers into the mix as well.

"I called to ask you to stop making payments to us back in August. I have phoned three times since and you are still paying me £32.00 per week. Can you stop it? Now."

"I'll send you a letter explaining our calculations..."

"No. Stop the payments. S.T.O.P T.H.E.M."

"As I said, I will get another copy of the calculations..."

These tossers claim to have overpaid us (an appeal has long since been lost in the system) and yet they will not stop giving us more money.

Working tax bollocks - I don't even ****ing work. Christ I'm angry!:013:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69