People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't turn your mind off of religion at Christmas and just enjoy it for the fun celebration that it can be, then I suspect you are more religious than you think.

For me it isn't about religion, it's just about the "Santa" and "fun and fantasy" side of Christmas.

Religion aside, Christmas is a time for children to enter a fantasy world, and a time for adults to relish in providing that environment and escape from the everyday reality we must endure.

If you can't enjoy Christmas, for ANY reason, then I pity you. Christmas is wonderful, it's just the people and the crap presents that make it problematic

And for me it's about lying on a nice warm beach or sitting by the pool with a cold beer.

If you can't turn your mind off of religion at Christmas and just enjoy it for the fun celebration that it can be, then I suspect you are more religious than you think.

For me it isn't about religion, it's just about the "Santa" and "fun and fantasy" side of Christmas.

Religion aside, Christmas is a time for children to enter a fantasy world, and a time for adults to relish in providing that environment and escape from the everyday reality we must endure.

If you can't enjoy Christmas, for ANY reason, then I pity you. Christmas is wonderful, it's just the people and the crap presents that make it problematic

if you have a young family then i can see how christmas can be fun. However, this is not the case for me, i have spend the last few christmas days on my own as Mum usual has to work, and i aint bothered about it. its just another day. The whole year seems to build to christmas and its always a disappointment

if you have a young family then i can see how christmas can be fun. However, this is not the case for me, i have spend the last few christmas days on my own as Mum usual has to work, and i aint bothered about it. its just another day. The whole year seems to build to christmas and its always a disappointment
I see that, but I also enjoyed Christmas without my kids.

I see different things now, a few years ago it was about drinking religiously through the whole of December in town partying every night, now it's as you point out.

I've always liked Christmas, and I think I always will.

I see that, but I also enjoyed Christmas without my kids.

I see different things now, a few years ago it was about drinking religiously through the whole of December in town partying every night, now it's as you point out.

I've always liked Christmas, and I think I always will.

fair enough.

i however have hated christmas for a number of years, and until i have a young family for myself i will continue to hate it.

Xmas is a fantastic time for kids. I always remember being so excited about the ' big day ' when i was younger, and it is magical when your are of that age. Also though it can be extremely difficult for people who have lost close family members or people who may have split up. Xmas is associated with family occasions and for those that have lost the nearest and dearest they are just left with memories of happier times.

There are many, many reasons why Christmas can be difficult for some people to enjoy.

Those who are able to enjoy it are very fortunate, as I'm sure everybody wants to enjoy things rather than be miserable.

People who put graffitti on walls.Only today I was walking down the riverside and plastered on the wall was ''If you want sex ring Kirsty on 07706743429'......why don't these people make their 4's clearer I took them has 9's and if its between 6pm and 10 pm WTF don't they say so?

There are many, many reasons why Christmas can be difficult for some people to enjoy.

Those who are able to enjoy it are very fortunate, as I'm sure everybody wants to enjoy things rather than be miserable.

Indeed but those are fortunate enough might like to take a minute to think that it isn't all Mistletoe and Wine for everybody and not label people who don't enjoy it and just want it to finish Miserable Bastards

People who put graffitti on walls.Only today I was walking down the riverside and plastered on the wall was ''If you want sex ring Kirsty on 07706743429'......why don't these people make their 4's clearer I took them has 9's and if its between 6pm and 10 pm WTF don't they say so?

I'm almost tempted to ring, but I don't really want to talk to you HF :081:

Cyclists.
Especially the 2 lycra wearing ****s that were riding side by side on the main Tramore road & nearly caused an accident.

He actually looked surprised when I threw a load of ****s at him the thick ****.

Just get off the road you non-taxed & insured ****wits.

Cyclists.
Especially the 2 lycra wearing ****s that were riding side by side on the main Tramore road & nearly caused an accident.

He actually looked surprised when I threw a load of ****s at him the thick ****.

Just get off the road you non-taxed & insured ****wits.
Oi, did you steal my pen :icon_wink

I just borrowed it.

I take it you're with me on this one then?
100%, and them horse riding ****s.

Overtake one of those bikes things and them horse things on the brow of a hill and who's at risk of dying?, you ****ing are!!!!

And you pay for the privelidge whilst them ****s ride totally FOC. The ****s even get their own lanes for ****'s sake, who ****ing pays for that?, we ****ing do, the motorist.

Them bitches on horses piss me off an' all. Overtake them at 15 mph and they looked at you down their stuck up noses at you like they just scraped you off their shoe, slags.

Who the **** also decided it would be a good idea to let snooty ****ing split arses drive them bastard horse box lorry things on the public highway?, they need ****ing shooting an' all.

****s

They have gave the Cyclists their own paths on the pavements around here......but they still cycle on the road:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69