People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that let off fireworks after midnight.

Next time you can come and look after my dogs, you cnut!

Vernon Kaye.... garbage tv at its very worst

a wonderful quote in a recent (always excellent) Private Eye:-

Vernon Kaye has at various times been a model, a TV presentor and a radio DJ, despite showing no discernable talent for any of those roles

(paraphrasing)

a wonderful quote in a recent (always excellent) Private Eye:-

Vernon Kaye has at various times been a model, a TV presentor and a radio DJ, despite showing no discernable talent for any of those roles

(paraphrasing)

So bloody true... :icon_lol:

Are you between 18 and 22? Are you at University? Unable to write using punctuation, capitalisation and a spell-checker?

Then there's a pretty good chance that you are a useless **** and have really pissed me off this morning.

University students who sit at a pc in the computer room, in front of one of the many signs in big red letters quite clearly stating "No food, No drink, No Phones", who then have to interrupt their picnic to call a friend and tell them very loudly that they were in the library for nearly two, yes, two hours and did no work.

if we're bitching about students.......

my beef has to be with the arseholes who stand on a morning waiting for a metro into town wearing scarves yet nothing else but a short sleeved shirt, ****s

Ball greedy strike partners at footy training. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

if we're bitching about students.......
And you can guarantee that a door will slam into your face if a student has gone through it in front of you. ****ers.

But enough about students...at this moment in time I am hating miserable ****ers, the ones that barely manage a grunt when you wish them a good day. The ones that can scarcely hold eye contact for longer than a nanosecond.

I'd mow them down using a bloody great tank. Them, their family and anyone they'd ever met on holiday - that'd give them something to be ****ing miserable about.

Bastard-rich celebrities giving their time (and **** all else) in the aid of charity - especially Children in ****ing Need. Emotionally blackmailing the nation to give money they should be saving to put towards paying the salaries of charity admin staff to do jobs that the Government should be doing anyway.

****ing canoes for the children of Edinburgh? **** right off.

Bastard-rich celebrities giving their time (and **** all else) in the aid of charity - especially Children in ****ing Need. Emotionally blackmailing the nation to give money they should be saving to put towards paying the salaries of charity admin staff to do jobs that the Government should be doing anyway.

****ing canoes for the children of Edinburgh? **** right off.

Agreed. Tossers. Great publicity for them too. :icon_conf

Bastard-rich celebrities giving their time (and **** all else) in the aid of charity

Celebrity Firing Squad. Now I would give to charity to watch that.

'Watch as z-list celebrity shitehawks are blind-folded, given one last request, then riddled so full of bullets you can strain peas in them.'

Small Geordie television presenters who have outstayed their welcome from the moment they uttered their first words on Byker Grove.

Put them ****ers in the jungle. They would look good, wearing a tiger.

And everyone knows that Spuggy was the talented one from Byker Grove...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69