People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Geordie television presenters who have outstayed their welcome from the moment they uttered their first words on Byker Grove.

Put them ****ers in the jungle. They would look good, wearing a tiger./QUOTE]

I know this is going to sound stupid but I've never heard of Byker Grove. Must be some kind of TV show is it? Also the term "Chav"? Seen it used often on LCFC forums but I don't have a clue what it means, although I'm sure it's not a compliment. :icon_conf

Bastard-rich celebrities giving their time (and **** all else) in the aid of charity - especially Children in ****ing Need. Emotionally blackmailing the nation to give money they should be saving to put towards paying the salaries of charity admin staff to do jobs that the Government should be doing anyway.

****ing canoes for the children of Edinburgh? **** right off.

Yeah but c'mon whats more entertaining than a group of Newsreaders doing a scene from Chicago...Ha fecking Ha

Last edited:
Small Geordie television presenters who have outstayed their welcome from the moment they uttered their first words on Byker Grove.

Put them ****ers in the jungle. They would look good, wearing a tiger./QUOTE]

I know this is going to sound stupid but I've never heard of Byker Grove. Must be some kind of TV show is it? Also the term "Chav"? Seen it used often on LCFC forums but I don't have a clue what it means, although I'm sure it's not a compliment. :icon_conf

Byker Grove = Kids programme set in Newcastle in Late 80's-Early 90's. Gave Ant & Dec their first big break.

Chav, as below:-

chav.jpg

asbo_chav.jpg

chav.jpg

3-mobile-ireland.gif

Lied about the phone.

Lied about the return clause of the contract.

Customer Services centre full of ****ing morons that can't speak the same ****ing language as me.

Waste two and a half hours of my life?

3-2.png

*Homer: I can take your company's image and transform it into a similar swear word on bus shelters, bus stops, buses and slow old people. Reasonable rates :023:

New managers with a lot to prove, but without the knowledge or acumen to prove anything.

She's not gonna last long, fecking dwarves.

Bastard-rich celebrities giving their time (and **** all else) in the aid of charity - especially Children in ****ing Need.

Too feckin' right. I had the misfortune to see the Spice Girls waving their begging bowls for Children in Need the other night. I wonder what proportion of their income they give to charity as opposed to us. Sweet fanny adams I would guess. And how big of them to agree to appear, it's not like they are pushing a new album is it ( just remembered, they are ). Scumbags the lot of them.

You would though, wouldn't you?

Erm, only Baby Spice, and that's only because in a James song ( the band ) it implied, actually stated that " the cute one is usually gay ", so if she wasn't up for it, could I watch her performing with a good looking friend of the sapphic persuasion.

Last edited:
Erm, only Baby Spice, and that's only because in a James song ( the band ) it implied, actually stated that " the cute one is usually gay ", so if she wasn't up for it, could I watch her performing with a good looking friend of the sapphic persuasion.

Destiny calling, top tune.

Still would though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611