People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I've never understood why people get so worked up about a little red light on the back of somebody elses car, what's the problem?

One night I thought my backlights had gone, so I drove up the motorway with my fog lights on to much annoyance of various other drivers. What a load of cnuts they were - esp. when considering some go on the motorways with just 1 fully funcitioning headlight.

One night I thought my backlights had gone, so I drove up the motorway with my fog lights on to much annoyance of various other drivers. What a load of cnuts they were - esp. when considering some go on the motorways with just 1 fully funcitioning headlight.

A thoughtful thing to do if you ask me hazz, but if your rear lights aren't fully funcitioning you shouldn't really be on the motorway.

People that insist on sharing their mobile phone call with everyone who happens to be within a fifty foot radius. I'm sure half the time they're faking having a "business conference" and are actually talking to their answering machine at home, or taking down a shopping list from the wife.

Whilst we're on the subject of sharing I hate getting trapped at the lights next to a car load of neanderthals with their baseball caps on backwards, wearing pants that you could fit several sumo wrestlers into and all nodding their drug crazed heads in unison over some stupid hip hop rap music that makes Eminem and 50 Cent sound like intellectuals. :icon_conf

Whilst we're on the subject of sharing I hate getting trapped at the lights next to a car load of neanderthals with their baseball caps on backwards, wearing pants that you could fit several sumo wrestlers into and all nodding their drug crazed heads in unison over some stupid hip hop rap music that makes Eminem and 50 Cent sound like intellectuals. :icon_conf

So you do have chavs in Oz as well then :icon_wink

Do they all point at you and laugh, foxin ?

Do they all point at you and laugh, foxin ?

I'm 6'3", 18 stone, have a Matt Elliot crewcut and I was taught how to box by my father, who was a division Champion in the British Army. Of course they do. :icon_conf

Anyone contributing to, or encouraging, the dumbing-down of the internet.

I remember when a forum could be a home to intellectual elitism, where rational debate gambolled hand-in-hand with the uproar of hilarity.

Not now though - not with all those evil bastards robbing the internet of its gravitas with purile effluent streaming from their keyboards.

Anyone contributing to, or encouraging, the dumbing-down of the internet.

I remember when a forum could be a home to intellectual elitism, where rational debate gambolled hand-in-hand with the uproar of hilarity.

Not now though - not with all those evil bastards robbing the internet of its gravitas with purile effluent streaming from their keyboards.

Where do you fit in? :102:

People who pretend to agree with everything anyone says and/or compliment everything someone does/owns just to be nice.

Contribute a proper opinion for **** sake! These people know you, they won't be offended if you occasionally disagree with something.

Last edited:
People who pretend to agree with everything anyone says and/or compliment everything someone does/owns just to be nice.

Contribute a proper opinion for **** sake! These people know you, they won't be offended if you occasionally disagree with something.

Stop talking shit, you feckin' gobshite

Wamkers that believe in global warming......... utter tossers, I'm freezing today so its not really happening is it?

Wamkers that believe in global warming......... utter tossers, I'm freezing today so its not really happening is it?

It's the ****s that think human beings are responsible for global warming that **** me off.

Just gives governments more excuses to legislate against us & take more money away from us. Carbon tax FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69