People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit old for school aren't you

I wish you'd change that avatar of yours BG, I can't help laughing everytime I see it. Just the thought of Osama celebrating a goal at Highbury ... classic. :icon_bigg

I wish you'd change that avatar of yours BG, I can't help laughing everytime I see it. Just the thought of Osama celebrating a goal at Highbury ... classic. :icon_bigg

Just in case you didn't know, FO, Osama actually lived in London for a few years and regularly went to Highbury - whether that had anything to do with his susequent hatred of all things Western I'll leave you to ponder on.

I love them to bits, but when the kids wake me after just four hours kip I could happily send them on a school trip with Chris Langham.

I love them to bits, but when the kids wake me after just four hours kip I could happily send them on a school trip with Chris Langham.
Blimey Bob, I'm glad you are able to seperate real life from humour to that degree. I must confess to being a little shocked at that one.

Anyone here work for Northants LEA or HM Revenue and Customs Child/Working Tax Credit Dept.?

Anyone?

Go ****ing shoot yourself in the ****ing head.

Incompetent ****ers of the highest order.

:raging_smilie_ripping_the_heads_off_voles_and_mice:

Yep, Norhants LEA are a bunch of wankers, made me redundant earlier this year and then made me wait weeks for my payout !!!

Whoever is responsible for the traffic lights in Kibworth.

Does no one ever look and realise that if there is a 45 mins queue from Harborough and no one waiting coming from Leicester, that they need to adjust them.

(and vice versa in the evening)

Whoever is responsible for the traffic lights in Kibworth.

Does no one ever look and realise that if there is a 45 mins queue from Harborough and no one waiting coming from Leicester, that they need to adjust them.

(and vice versa in the evening)

You'd love Brisbane. Peak hour traffic and everyone sitting there whilst a train crosses the road. One day they'll work out that rail overpasses actually make sense. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69