People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who pretend to agree with everything anyone says and/or compliment everything someone does/owns just to be nice.

Contribute a proper opinion for **** sake! These people know you, they won't be offended if you occasionally disagree with something.

I agree with everything you said. What a nice avatar you have...

I'm giving serious consideration to going back, you can't knock the holidays and the money.

I just don't know if I want to inflict misery and suffering on big kids or little ones.

Being able to **** off parents is a bonus as well.:icon_cool

:omg: Bloody hell... the snippets you happen across in here, heh?

I couldn't possibly comment - one way or t'other. :077:

Just this site Macky... and this was the one that I used most at work! They have blocked all forums the bastards :(

Just this site Macky... and this was the one that I used most at work! They have blocked all forums the bastards :(

Make a note of this site: www.proxybrowsing.com

Load it up in your browser at work, about 1/2 way down the page you'll see a text box with a button next to it that says "Start Browsing".
Type www.talkingballs.co.uk in that text box & hit the button & I look forward to seeing you here tomorrow when you are supposed to be working.

Make a note of this site: www.proxybrowsing.com

Load it up in your browser at work, about 1/2 way down the page you'll see a text box with a button next to it that says "Start Browsing".
Type www.talkingballs.co.uk in that text box & hit the button & I look forward to seeing you here tomorrow when you are supposed to be working.

I need something like this, only thing is that at work every single web page is banned apart from DHL :(.

Steve McClaren

His Parents

Terry Venables

Remaining Nameless Backroom ****ers that helped him

Brian Barwick

Nameless FA ****ers that helped appoint him

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614