People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
3_3.png

:038: More top work, bobbus!

The people behind the adverts for 'Funsounds'. Worst impressions I have ever heard. Alleged Mr T impression is not even close.

Amy Winehouse

Druggy bint.

The souless ****s that present these late night dial-in "Guess the word for money" programs on ITV 1 though 17.

Wankers all.

Obviously, anybody that has ever watched or appeared in "Strictly Come Dancing" - that goes without question...but the focus of my rage this morning is every twat who abbreviates the shite show simply to "Strictly", as if it is a term of endearment for a favourite Aunt.

Wankers.

School teachers :icon_evil
I'm giving serious consideration to going back, you can't knock the holidays and the money.

I just don't know if I want to inflict misery and suffering on big kids or little ones.

Being able to **** off parents is a bonus as well.:icon_cool

Forget it DB - if you didn't get any o levels then, you ain't gonna get them now

And you'd look ridiculous in that school uniform

Yes, the gymslip and ankle socks may have been acceptable in the past, but not now. Cross-dressing is frowned upon in the education system these days.

Nuts. Another potentially excellent plan ruined - and I could have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddlin' kids.

Driving home from Bedford last night, it was snow, not ****ing FOG, so to all you gormless twats that insist on using your foglights in any inclement weather.

**** OFF out of my life, and never return.

TWATS of the highest order.........

Driving home from Bedford last night, it was snow, not ****ing FOG, so to all you gormless twats that insist on using your foglights in any inclement weather.

**** OFF out of my life, and never return.

TWATS of the highest order.........

To be honest I've never understood why people get so worked up about a little red light on the back of somebody elses car, what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69