People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of a program called Eggheads. I guess I'm glad? :102::icon_conf

In fairness, it is a bit too intellectual for the Aussie market

Given the intellectual quality of most of the posts on here I'd say you're right ... :icon_roll

Yes the program eggheads as opposed to some actual eggheads

the people who go to pub quizzes to win instead of to compete and get slightly pissed? arseholes, its a social thing not just a winning thing!

the people who go to pub quizzes to win instead of to compete and get slightly pissed? arseholes, its a social thing not just a winning thing!

Sounds boring. Not my cup of tea. :cup::icon_smil

Wankers on Ebay that don't send your stuff you bought on Boxing Day or refund your money...and then get all stroppy because you file a claim with Paypal. Tosser.

Contractors that won't admit to being in the wrong. It's always someone else's fault, never there's.

I could extend this to everyone that blames the world but doesn't look at the man in the mirror.

I admit I used the wrong there/ their in the last post. It's all my fault, I will now go away, find some birch branches and flog myself......

Did I say I did it on purpose.......;)

Contractors that won't admit to being in the wrong. It's always someone else's fault, never there's.

I could extend this to everyone that blames the world but doesn't look at the man in the mirror.

Clients who constantly move the goal posts and blame anyone but themselves, generally contractors :icon_wink

The twats which I have proceeded to sit next to me in the last 30 minutes of this IT Room. One to the right I came in with his horrid Kebab meal deal, it ****ing smelt and he was like Jabba The Hut after Princess Leia when it was in his hands. Then along came The Wheeler Dealer shouting down his phone over some faulty goods. Then another twat to my left who liked entertaining people and having them sit right beside you, overseeing every word you type.

The twats which I have proceeded to sit next to me in the last 30 minutes of this IT Room. One to the right I came in with his horrid Kebab meal deal, it ****ing smelt and he was like Jabba The Hut after Princess Leia when it was in his hands. Then along came The Wheeler Dealer shouting down his phone over some faulty goods. Then another twat to my left who liked entertaining people and having them sit right beside you, overseeing every word you type.

Im guessing your in cov?

I need not answer. Can't wait to get home - I think our last lecturar just had a near mental breakdown going on about his previous tenants at his home.

Whats his name? Ill see if my colleague knows him.

Dr. Ken Parker....looks like Sinbad out of Brookside..a real oddball but he's only been here for a year he reckons.
Can't remember his name now, but when I was there, there was a geezer who was the spitting image of Jerry Morton from Coronation Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69