People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it feels so good.

Funny that you should be wandering around looking at lycra-clad arses though.

When you're stuck in traffic and they keep going past you every time you get a red light it's hard not to notice. You get to see the same butt over and over again in peak hour. Trust me it's not something I would intentionally participate in. Except maybe some of the more petite ladies ... :icon_wink:icon_bigg

When you're stuck in traffic and they keep going past you every time you get a red light it's hard not to notice. You get to see the same butt over and over again in peak hour. Trust me it's not something I would intentionally participate in. Except maybe some of the grapes in clingfilm... :icon_wink:icon_bigg

:018:

Last edited:
NHS direct.

My weekend out of hours dentist's answer machine re-directed me to them. Despite me saying from the start it was a simple tooth problem they insisted on me answering set questions re whether my daughter was unconscious, blue round the mouth, could answer simple questions like her name, shied away from light.... before they'd put me through to someone for dental advice.

Supposedly intelligent people that are incapable of following the simplest of instructions without spending all ****en day asking me retarded questions.

It's a straight forward task, just get the **** on with it.

Aaaah, that feels slightly better.

Oh **** me! Not again, what now...

Supposedly intelligent people that are incapable of following the simplest of instructions without spending all ****en day asking me retarded questions.

Perhaps the office junior doesn't want to give you a blowjob though Macky....whats his name anyway?

Perhaps the office junior doesn't want to give you a blowjob though Macky....whats his name anyway?

Believe me, if I was gay he'd quickly turn me straight again, a real 'care in the community' raspberry-ripple this **** is.

NHS direct.

My weekend out of hours dentist's answer machine re-directed me to them. Despite me saying from the start it was a simple tooth problem they insisted on me answering set questions re whether my daughter was unconscious, blue round the mouth, could answer simple questions like her name, shied away from light.... before they'd put me through to someone for dental advice.

Sad sign of the times. In this litigation culture they are obviously ruling out the worst in case they miss something and she is more ill than just the teeth would suggest.

What part of "three parts gin, one part vermouth did he not understand?" :icon_conf

Those bastard Eggheads especially that smug ****er CJ i could easily spoon out his eyes with a claw hammer. :icon_evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69