People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very posibly Steven...very possibly:)

All I can say about this topic is that it would take more time to describe all the things I don't know about than those things I do know about. :) I suspect that is true for most people and if you come across someone like the person(s) you described just see if they have "Bullshitter" tattooed on their forehead. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

All I can say about this topic is that it would take more time to describe all the things I don't know about than those things I do know about. :) I suspect that is true for most people and if you come across someone like the person(s) you described just see if they have "Bullshitter" tattooed on their forehead. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Uncle of mine hasn't got the tattoo but he is propper entertainment. He could lecture Armstrong about what it was like on the moon.

So you're probably only doing 70MPH anyway, most cars' speedometers say you're going faster than you really are. I rely on my sat nav to tell me how fast I'm really going.

How accurate are satnavs Jeff?

Mine shows as follows:

Car 70 - Satnav 65
Car 80 - Satnav 74
Car 90 - Satnav 84
Car 100 - Satnav 93
Car 110 - Satnav 101
Car 120 - Satnav 109
Car 130 - Satnav - 118

Whoops, better slow down now :018:

How accurate are satnavs Jeff?

Mine shows as follows:

Car 70 - Satnav 65
Car 80 - Satnav 74
Car 90 - Satnav 84
Car 100 - Satnav 93
Car 110 - Satnav 101
Car 120 - Satnav 109
Car 130 - Satnav - 118

Whoops, better slow down now :018:

They're not accurate at all. Mine is so far out it is unbelievable! I can imagine what would happen if Jeff got pulled over for speeding. "But Officer sir, Jane said I wasn't going fast enough - honest!" Bring on the jokes.........

They're not accurate at all. Mine is so far out it is unbelievable! I can imagine what would happen if Jeff got pulled over for speeding. "But Officer sir, Jane said I wasn't going fast enough - honest!"

:102: So, Jane, how long have you and Jeff been an item?

People who think because they have been to University and read a few books think they know everything and feel thy have to comment on everything even if they know absolutely **** all about what they are talking about.They have been to University and are obviously intellectuals and know far more than us simple poor individuals who haven't lived even though e have probably been through more life experiences already than they ever will
ouch:022:

They're not accurate at all. Mine is so far out it is unbelievable! I can imagine what would happen if Jeff got pulled over for speeding. "But Officer sir, Jane said I wasn't going fast enough - honest!" Bring on the jokes.........

Satnavs should be more accurate than the speedometer on your car (for motorway speeds definitely, slower speeds in stop start traffic won't be so accurate). Speedometers are deliberately set to overstate your speed. The regulations don't allow them to say you're going slower than you really are, but they're allowed to show you going a certain percentage faster, so they're set up to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
Satnavs should be more accurate than the speedometer on your car (for motorway speeds definitely, slower speeds in stop start traffic won't be so accurate). Speedometers are deliberately set to overstate your speed. The regulations don't allow them to say you're going slower than you really are, but they're allowed to show you going a certain percentage faster, so they're set up to be on the safe side.
corrrectamundo

People that constantly whinge about my use of emoticons. I'm an ex-chatroom junkie so get used to it or f**k off. End of. :110:

P.S. Was that clear enough?

People that constantly whinge about my use of emoticons. I'm an ex-chatroom junkie so get used to it or f**k off. End of. :110:

P.S. Was that clear enough?
Is that the correct christian way to speak now..........:018:

People who think because they have been to University and read a few books think they know everything and feel thy have to comment on everything even if they know absolutely **** all about what they are talking about.They have been to University and are obviously intellectuals and know far more than us simple poor individuals who haven't lived even though e have probably been through more life experiences already than they ever will

having been uni for three years i feel fully qualified to discuss the various pubs of Durham

although i fear my knowledge has been eroded by time, The New Inn is now a Scream pub

:mad:

Put a sock it in it, thicky thicko

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610