People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
what ****ing aussies are perfect........:102:
501.png

I just hope there aren't any SAS members reading these boards Melts, they may not see the humour in that. :icon_roll

I just hope there aren't any SAS members reading these boards Melts, they may not see the humour in that. :icon_roll
I can nigh on guarantee (presumptiously of course) that I know more SAS (or ex:icon_wink) members than you do, so I'll ask them when I see them.

Not everybody gets everybody else's humour, you'll cope.:icon_wink

not funny at all melts
Opinion led I'm afraid, there's no true definition of what one finds funny. I can appreciate that it might not be to the taste of the masses. I can also appreciate that you might not find this funny.

rather pathetic infact.
Again, down to opinion, of which you are entitled to.

im sure your imaginary sas mates would agree too
I have no desire to convince you of anything.

One thing that really annoys me are those tossers that shave their legs just because their riding a pushbike. I could understand it if they were going all out in a time trial or riding in the Tour De Fecking France but most of them only ride to the corner shop & back. Personally I think they only bought the bike so they could shave their legs. Bunch of pansies. And those lycra bike shorts don't look that great on most people. It should be against the law for folks with large saggy derrieres to wear lycra. :018::icon_roll

In between the sick and shitting this week I have had to watch a lot of tv due to not being able to walk further than my bedroom before doing one of the above mentioned things.In this time I have had the dis-pleasure of seeing this video on numerous occasions.
I believe these couple of idiots to be the most annyoing people I have ever seen, and they have made me even more determinded to get back to work.

There is something seriously wrong with you if you can watch this video without getting very pissed off, and not want to smash their faces.

[YOUTUBE]MzDwF7GfYvs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
In between the sick and shitting this week I have had to watch a lot of tv due to not being able to walk further than my bedroom before doing one of the above mentioned things.In this time I have had the dis-pleasure of seeing this video on numerous occasions.
I believe these couple of idiots to be the most annyoing people I have ever seen, and they have made me even more determinded to get back to work.

There is something seriously wrong with you if you can watch this video without getting very pissed off, and not want to smash their faces.

[YOUTUBE]v=MzDwF7GfYvs[/YOUTUBE]

Pure puke. Backstreet Boys all over again. Never liked them either. Mind you the trop shirts on the band were pretty cool. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69