People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can you laugh at jokes about bulemics but others can't laugh at racist jokes? Both are just as destructive to the target involved.

Without wishing to re-open something that was dealt with yesterday, racism is specifically banned by the rules of the forum; laughing at bulemics isn't - perhaps it should be - perhaps not.

I can be arsed. Don't start challenging me then backing off when you get it back. If I am a muppet then you sir are a coward.
Haha aren't you the big man.

So, you find it offensive for a 'joke' which doesn't even say n_gger, yet are happy to laugh at a 'joke' that offends those with an eating disorder?

BTW I'm more than happy for people to take the piss out of me, it's a forum it's all about banter.

Last edited:
I thought it was anything goes in here.

Why is the use of "nigger" worse than the use of "****" etc...?

and picking on spelling is poor for anyone when your own posts have so many errors.
Because the one word refers to a minority whereas we are all '****s'.

Last edited:
Because the one word refers to a minority whereas we are all '****s'.

Do you speak for all Welshmen? Or just for Cardiff fans?

Without wishing to re-open something that was dealt with yesterday, racism is specifically banned by the rules of the forum; laughing at bulemics isn't - perhaps it should be - perhaps not.

Fair enough good point. Though I didn't think the image actually had the word in it, it certainly didn't in that episode of South Park, it was verbal.

Fair enough good point. Though I didn't think the image actually had the word in it, it certainly didn't in that episode of South Park, it was verbal.

The image had 83% of the word in it.

Erm it wasn't the fact of a racist joke. It was the word that was on the screen. Are you suggesting that the site is fine with the word NIGGER. I am sure certain authorities would be interested to know.

Anyway if that is the case I stand corrected and must be given a warning. Lets all pick on WALSHIESTACLE cause he is does not like racist crap!! Fine by me.

It wasn't 'racist crap' and the word 'NIGGER' did not appear anywhere, the correct answer was 'NAGGER' so you need to ask yourself why you couldn't see it.

It wasn't 'racist crap' and the word 'NIGGER' did not appear anywhere, the correct answer was 'NAGGER' so you need to ask yourself why you couldn't see it.

Nonsense. It is the word that the image is designed to make you see.

That in spite of the difficult issues that Mods have to weigh up, as seen here, people needlessly describing us as "cockwads". :icon_roll

Pushing the envelope is fine but it might get shoved back at you. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

It isn't nonsense, that's the entire point of the image.

That's the entire point of the image in its original setting. In isolation the point is entirely missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69