People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who wear their phones on their belts.

People who hang a bunch of keys from their belt.

People who wear their work ID-card around town.

snigger

i don't recall it personally-tell us again

I was with my daughter in Tescos and had just picked up a packet of Digestives when some prick walks into the biscuit aisle talking at the top of his voice into his Bluetooth headset. I didn't see the bluetooth strapped to his ear and thought he was some kind of lunatic.
Fearing that my young one was in imminent danger, my instant reaction was to throw the packet of biscuits at him, hitting him in the chest, and yelled at him to **** off out of it.

He was a little bit taken aback.

I was with my daughter in Tescos and had just picked up a packet of Digestives when some prick walks into the biscuit aisle talking at the top of his voice into his Bluetooth headset. I didn't see the bluetooth strapped to his ear and thought he was some kind of lunatic.
Fearing that my young one was in imminent danger, my instant reaction was to throw the packet of biscuits at him, hitting him in the chest, and yelled at him to **** off out of it.

:icon_lol: where you on the craic?

:081:

:icon_lol: I am pretty sure my neighbours can hear me laughing at that one

People who aren't capable of booking meeting rooms. Especially those who wait until 5 minutes before their meeting starts, and then have the audacity to get uppity with me when my boss is in his office and not in a meeting elsewhere. Like how dare he!!

People who aren't capable of booking meeting rooms. Especially those who wait until 5 minutes before their meeting starts, and then have the audacity to get uppity with me when my boss is in his office and not in a meeting elsewhere. Like how dare he!!

Thats an every day occurence for me...

I am pretty much at the point now where I tell them where to shove it, theres only another couple of weeks left and I already have my references and besides, no-one gives a toss :icon_lol:

Its great fun sitting round all day doing nowt.... :icon_roll

I am pretty much at the point now where I tell them where to shove it, theres only another couple of weeks left and I already have my references and besides, no-one gives a toss :icon_lol:

Its great fun sitting round all day doing nowt.... :icon_roll
least your getting paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611