People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't standing for it, I gave them each a gobfull and then called time on the meeting.

Having referred to them as Gay could you please elucidate on the above statement.

thanks

I did once at a James gig,the whole place was going mad everybody out of their seats and I never moved...I did have bad guts though and any straining could have been fatal
Surely at a James gig, the whole crowd would be sitting down......next to you.....in sympathy.

People who put on their side lights when it gets a bit dark. If its dark enough to put your side lights on, just put your main headlights on you twat.

People who put on their side lights when it gets a bit dark. If its dark enough to put your side lights on, just put your main headlights on you twat.
Never understood the sidelight thing. My first thought when I see somebody with sidelights on is "****".

All Volvo drivers?:102:
Yes, but not for that reason.

A Volvo driver doesn't turn his sidelights on by choice. A Volvo driver is a **** by nature, not by his choice of lighting method.

Note - The lesser **** of a Volvo driver doesn't drive a 10 year old red estate.

Yes, but not for that reason.

A Volvo driver doesn't turn his sidelights on by choice. A Volvo driver is a **** by nature, not by his choice of lighting method.

Note - The lesser **** of a Volvo driver doesn't drive a 10 year old red estate.

Every new car may be made to have its side lights on all the time ala Volvo if the government get their way.

Day Running Lights (ala new Audis) are EU law from 2010 I believe.

If I am doing A road or motorway driving I always drive with dipped headlights on. See and be seen. :icon_wink

If I am doing A road or motorway driving I always drive with dipped headlights on. See and be seen. :icon_wink
Dipped headlights is perfectly fine, and likewise, I often drive with them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69