People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt some predictable Southern Ponce will piss me off on Saturday.

People in an office, who are getting all excited about Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal fixtures but laugh at me for wanting to look at Leicester's. They also spend the whole day talking absolute bollocks about football like they are the wealth of all knowledge. I heard about thirty things today that were completely untrue about certain team etc, but because these people say them loud enough everyone seems to believe them.

I heard about thirty things today that were completely untrue about certain team etc, but because these people say them loud enough everyone seems to believe them.
You spend all day reading this forum as well then?

People in an office, who are getting all excited about Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal fixtures but laugh at me for wanting to look at Leicester's. They also spend the whole day talking absolute bollocks about football like they are the wealth of all knowledge. I heard about thirty things today that were completely untrue about certain team etc, but because these people say them loud enough everyone seems to believe them.

Come May 4th, the day will be ours. On winning the League One title, I shall be having a open-top bus through the office with the champagne on ice. I sent ya a few fixtures anyways.

I shall be having a open-top bus through the office

:icon_lol:

I sent ya a few fixtures anyways

I know, thanks for that, didn't get to see them til the end of the day as I had an all day meeting,which included a working lunch. :mad:

Last edited:
The Barber who cut my hair yesterday.
He did a good job, but please, I really don't believe that you're one of MM's mates and that you play poker with him in Leighton Buzzard on Fridays. :icon_roll

twat.

He did a good job, but please, I really don't believe that you're one of MM's mates and that you play poker with him in Leighton Buzzard on Fridays. :icon_roll

twat.

Talking about the Dons first game of the season were you?

He did a good job
297b6t

Some would disagree.

Talking about the Dons first game of the season were you?
:icon_wink
no, he was a gooner.

But on that point the amount of arseholes around here that keep telling me I'll be the only one in the away end when city go to mk is unbelievable. Goes to show how very little they know about football. Can I add them in here too?

:icon_wink
no, he was a gooner.

But on that point the amount of arseholes around here that keep telling me I'll be the only one in the away end when city go to mk is unbelievable. Goes to show how very little they know about football. Can I add them in here too?

Wankers aren't they,there will be at least 35 of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610