People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Link. ****s of the highest order, they never ever fail to become bigger ****s everytime I am forced to deal with them.

People who are infront of you at the Kiosk in Supermarkets with about £500 worth of Lottery Tickets to put on when all you want to do is buy your Paper and get out

Had a similar experience Friday lunch. Wanted an apple for my lunch, there was this bloke hunched over em feeling every single one before deciding on which one to buy. He already had 6 in his bag and he was then looking in the box behind and checking out the quality of them. The bloke was having a good session with them. All I wanted to do was picking one but he was some determined to an apple of the highest quality, I couldn't get in edgeways.

Anyone who RSVP's to say their kid will come to a 7yr old's party and then don't bother to f*cking come or bother phoning.

****s.

People who send out invites using pretentious French words, or acronyms there of, instead of English ones.

People who write menu's that are poncy diatribe and that make the food sound like its only fit for women and turd burglar hairdressers.

e.g. Plump pan fried breast of Bresse chicken, lovingly dressed with a fennel and garlic jus and nuzzling in a crunchy nest of Vietnamese style vegatables. Accompanied by buttery Pommes Anna. Enjoy!

Poncy feckers. Unecessary.

People who write menu's that are poncy diatribe and that make the food sound like its only fit for women and turd burglar hairdressers.

e.g. Plump pan fried breast of Bresse chicken, lovingly dressed with a fennel and garlic jus and nuzzling in a crunchy nest of Vietnamese style vegatables. Accompanied by buttery Pommes Anna. Enjoy!

I.e Southerners

How is Buttery Pommes Anna anyway? Haven't seen her for years

Last edited:

sounds a bit like the menu i was ordering from on saturday night :):)

Yeah right

More likely a choice between 'Bargain Bucket' and 'Family Feast Bucket'

nope ill have you know our bill was just under £85 for 2 of us....and dont edit it to make it look like £8.50 :icon_roll:)

There's an eatery at the bottom of New Walk which does something similar. It adverts 'Fish Finger Sarnies and Chips' as 'Breadcrumbed fillets of fish on lightly toasted bread with fried potatoes'.

Last edited:
There's an eatery at the bottom of New Walk which does something similar. It adverts 'Fish Finger Sarnies and Chips' as 'Breadcrumbed fillets of fish on lightly toasted bread with fried potatoes'.

How vulgar. Surely that should be sauted pommes de terre frites? feckin muck savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69