People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then all car drivers will be ****s, officially.

About time.
Being a **** is all about choice, if you have no choice, you're not a ****. Well, not for the particular reason in question anyway.

I think you're also confusing headlights with sidelights. Unless of course you genuinely believe that people who use dipped headlights are ****s.

People who drive at dusk with their main beam on when their side lights will do, they really piss me off.
Whenever I see them while I'm driving I think "****! Stop ****ing dazzling me and just put your ****ing sidelights on"

People who drive at dusk with their main beam on when their side lights will do, they really piss me off.
Whenever I see them while I'm driving I think "****! Stop ****ing dazzling me and just put your ****ing sidelights on"
You get dazzled by the dip beam even when it's not fully dark?

I suggest a visit to the optician is needed.

Edit - I noticed you didn't say "dip", you said "main". I guess you're starting a different topic then.

Last edited:
You get dazzled by the dip beam even when it's not fully dark?

I suggest a visit to the optician is needed.

Edit - I noticed you didn't say "dip", you said "main". I guess you're starting a different topic then.

No, even dipped beams on some cars are unnecessarily bright at dusk. No need for them, use your ****ing sidelights.

No, even dipped beams on some cars are unnecessarily bright at dusk. No need for them, use your ****ing sidelights.
If they are unnecessarily bright when it's not fully dark, then I'd suggest they are illegal.

I'm now nervously waiting the awakening of the Tennis Twats.

"Oh, I love tennis, me."

"Oh really, well who the **** won the other Grand Slam tournaments then ****bucket"?

Vegetarians, selfish wankers the lot of 'em!!!!!!!

We have someone round for dinner and we have to make a veggie meal for them.
We go round to theirs and its all ****ing veggie crap, with the added insult that they don't cook meat.

We left early after I mentioned something about the food

We go round to theirs and its all ****ing veggie crap, with the added insult that they don't cook meat.

Like religion it is all one way traffic. You have to bend over backwards but never the other way round. :102:

Nah, come round to mine and I'd cook you meat. I just don't eat it.

Unless you've invited me round, I realise I've forgotten to tell you I'm veggie, then I'd just keep quiet and eat it. I'm dead polite, me :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69