People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just didn't understand the joke, Bob

I don't think it is a case that people didn't understand what the joke was supposed to be. Look at WALSHIESTACKLE's response; I think he sums it up very well.

With what? The fact you can't spell or the fact you want to pick an arguement with me? Either way if I am a sadsack then you are a ballsack genius!!
Do you know what I can't be arsed with this you muppet; I made a typo, so ****in what?

I was merely pointing out you're quick to try and be 'holier than thou' on the racist card, but find it acceptable to laugh at an eating disorder.

What is the difference though? Why can you laugh at jokes about bulemics but others can't laugh at racist jokes? Both are just as destructive to the target involved.

Erm it wasn't the fact of a racist joke. It was the word that was on the screen. Are you suggesting that the site is fine with the word NIGGER. I am sure certain authorities would be interested to know.

Anyway if that is the case I stand corrected and must be given a warning. Lets all pick on WALSHIESTACLE cause he is does not like racist crap!! Fine by me.

Do you know what I can't be arsed with this you muppet; I made a typo, so ****in what?

I was merely pointing out you're quick to try and be 'holier than thou' on the racist card, but find it acceptable to laugh at an eating disorder.

I can be arsed. Don't start challenging me then backing off when you get it back. If I am a muppet then you sir are a coward.

I thought it was anything goes in here.

Why is the use of "nigger" worse than the use of "****" etc...?

and picking on spelling is poor for anyone when your own posts have so many errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69