People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red headed twats in gay cargo trousers who bring their girlfriends into a pub, have ****ing coffees with their meals, order and pay separately and use a credit card when all you want are a couple of swift sherbets of a lunchtime. ****s.

Did they have couscous? or tabouleh?

Fat, ugly ****ing whores who are too lazy to walk around your car so have to brush past it resulting in a 10 inch scratch down you car.

Off to look for a milk bottle, a rag and half a pint of petrol - I know where you live.

Last edited:
Fat, ugly ****ing whores who are too lazy to walk around your car so have to brush past it resulting in a 10 inch scratch down you car.

Off to look for a milk bottle, a rag and half a pint of petrol - I know where you live.

Well she is your mum, after all.........

You must be well off if you can afford to waste it at todays prices.

Alright, alright stop flashing your cash about. 50p used to buy a mars bar in my day.

They're only 43p now - or 5 for 99p in my local Co-op.

French lorry drivers, just because.
French car drivers, do they take a test?
French security guards, you know why I'm here, the appointment is on your PC so you don't have to spend 10 minutes looking at my passport/business card before letting me through the gate.
French Receptionists, same as the security guards but replace the bovver boots and combat jacket with too much make-up and cheap perfume.
French engineers, why are you always at least 30 minutes late for a meeting.

That's about it at the mo.
If you didn't get out of the office, you'd moan. :icon_roll

I concur, I drove through Holland, Belgium and France a couple of months ago. As I got closer to France the driving standards deteriorated, as I got into France any form of reasonable driving standard was discarded.

Idiots.

Drivers who barely see over the steering wheel. There is a few in this area, usually young or old women. Lift the sit up ffs. :098:

or the wankers in corsas or similar small cars, with the seat right back like a ****ing deckchair. They deserve death

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69