People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for being stuck behind cyclists, I have zero sympathy for anyone impatient enough to get agitated over being delayed by a matter of seconds. Do you reserve the same ire for a bus that has the audacity to block your journey while passengers alight? How about those cock-suckers on the special bus who take a bloody age to climb on board? As for those bastard ambulances who expect me to pull over to the side of the road while they scream past...grrr. They fair make my blood boil.

you may joke, but they may be on their way to pull a ****ing cyclist out from under a lorry, after the **** jumped a red light.

and how many cyclist are not in your bleedin club then? Have they got insurance.
If they use the road they should pay.

Of course they should. Very good. And what about those pedestrians, eh? What, with all their constant crossing and litter dropping - they ought to pay as well.

And animals. All those ****ing animals running about and crapping all over your road...you need to get a plan to sort those ****ers out as well.

One that doesn't involve eating or ****ing them.

Bleeding heart, politically correct, liberal teachers/tutors who have no fecking idea of the real world outside of academia.

Bleeding heart, politically correct, liberal teachers/tutors who have no fecking idea of the real world outside of academia.

I take it you got an F then.

No, nothing to do with my education. Its about teachers who manipulate historical events/data to fit their own view of the world and then disseminate it down to my kids.

No, nothing to do with my education. Its about teachers who manipulate historical events/data to fit their own view of the world and then disseminate it down to my kids.

You mean to say that the Aryan race is not the true Master Race after all ?

I knew there was something shifty about my history teacher, Mr Himmler

Of course they should. Very good. And what about those pedestrians, eh? What, with all their constant crossing and litter dropping - they ought to pay as well.

And animals. All those ****ing animals running about and crapping all over your road...you need to get a plan to sort those ****ers out as well.

One that doesn't involve eating or ****ing them.

You know what DB, you really do come out with some shite.. I suppose you are some out of work freeloader who expects everybody else to pay for their sorry little lives. I suspect all you can afford in life is a bike, mainly because you won't have to pay out for anything else, and that then leaves plenty for cheap cider and cooking sherry and the odd gamble now and again on crack.
And hey tosser, dropping litter is an offence, or does that not apply to the unemployed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69