People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you're really smart & funny, incredibly attractive and have a great physique because you don't seem to need to compensate for anything by spending your time on an online forum making anonymous, aggressive and unintelligent insults
To a tee.

Yup, unemployed and stupid, that's me all right. You must be really smart to have spotted that. I have a small penis too.

I bet you're really smart & funny, incredibly attractive and have a great physique because you don't seem to need to compensate for anything by spending your time on an online forum making anonymous, aggressive and unintelligent insults.

I wish I was you.

not me... far from it. I have met more people off this forum than you have had pay slips. Luckily you aint one of them.

Well I preferred Martyrs to Beaumont Leys.

was a Soar Valley (yes really !!!) schoolboy my self which I suppose means the mushey pea/ Rushey mead lot on here probably hate me - without good reason.

I really didn't like school despite being brilliant there.

That's not true, FIF. I'm sure there is probably a very good reason.:icon_wink

:038::081:

Yeah I was thinking very narrowly regarding being a valleyite. Many people in many places dislike me with good reason. I'm not a good boy.

:038::081:

Yeah I was thinking very narrowly regarding being a valleyite. Many people in many places dislike me with good reason. I'm not a good boy.
You should be grateful you're not from Melton Mowbray. I get apples thrown at me everywhere I go, and prodded with sticks.

You should be grateful you're not from Melton Mowbray. I get apples thrown at me everywhere I go, and prodded with sticks.

But you can eat the best pork pies. :icon_wink

Well I preferred Martyrs to Beaumont Leys.

was a Soar Valley (yes really !!!) schoolboy my self which I suppose means the mushey pea/ Rushey mead lot on here probably hate me - without good reason.

I really didn't like school despite being brilliant there.

If you went to Soar Valley you must be brilliant.:icon_wink

Used to be a very nice boys school.

Better golfers. Why don't they ever top the ball! Damn them! However I did pull off a stunning low drive that double skimmed across the water trap and bounced out the other side much to the amazement of the guy I was playing with! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69