People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better golfers. Why don't they ever top the ball! Damn them! However I did pull off a stunning low drive that double skimmed across the water trap and bounced out the other side much to the amazement of the guy I was playing with! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
We'll have to arrange a TB round of golf, I've got one hell of a run up for my tee shots, you'll be well impressed.

The run up consists of 5 Pete Townshend style windmill swings of the club, followed by a Viv Richards style straight bat right back over the bowlers head.

Never fails to gain comment, especially off the first tee.

We'll have to arrange a TB round of golf, I've got one hell of a run up for my tee shots, you'll be well impressed.

The run up consists of 5 Pete Townshend style windmill swings of the club, followed by a Viv Richards style straight bat right back over the bowlers head.

Never fails to gain comment, especially off the first tee.

I was thinking of that the other day. Went pitch and putt yesterday and realised how out of my depth I would be on a 18 hole course.

They've inconvenienced 10's of 1000s of people today, and they walk away from it feeling relieved.

****s.

I should be able to send them an invoice for my time and maybe lost business.
And for my near 6 hours of suffering, with only 3 biscuits to eat!

I should be able to send them an invoice for my time and maybe lost business.
And for my near 6 hours of suffering, with only 3 biscuits to eat!
I might send them an invoice for my 20 minute detour and my extra fuel used.

people who go abroad in peak summertime and come back and moan that it was 'too hot'' wel der of course it was you fecking idiots :icon_roll:102:

people who go abroad in peak summertime and come back and moan that it was 'too hot'' wel der of course it was you fecking idiots :icon_roll:102:

"the food at our hotel was all foreign muck we used to go down t'Kings Head, a bar run by Shirley & Ted from Kettering, lovely pies, and they had sky etc. Mind you fags were cheap". :icon_conf

Last edited:
and while were on the holiday theme....people who got to the same hotel year after year after year...boring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69